This Bariatric Lifts market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bariatric Lifts market.
Bariatrics is a term used for providing healthcare for individuals who have extreme obesity. Calculating the Body Mass Index or BMI is the most commonly accepted and consistent method for determining whether an individual is obese. Most often, hospital staff activate bariatric protocols when a patient’s weight exceeds 350 pounds. Presently, there is an increase in the number of bariatric admissions in the hospitals. Due to this trend, there is a need to provide dignified care to bariatric patients that is safe both for the patient and the healthcare provider. A large number of bariatric patients, due to their size and difficulty with mobility require assistance with almost all the activities of daily living. It is here that the huge potential for bariatric lifts markets comes to the fore.
In addition, a number of cases have been reported where healthcare providers have experienced injuries while providing patient care to bariatric patients. All the activities like maintaining hygiene, bathing, ambulation and dressing become much more challenging for bariatric patients and for the healthcare workers providing care to such kind of patients. Musculoskeletal injuries, strains, sprains and excessive spinal loading are some of the risks that the care givers are exposed to while caring for bariatric patients. Thus, there is a pressing need and demand for specialized equipment that are specially designed for bariatric patients. In this context, the bariatric lifts market is poised to exhibit a sustained growth during the decade of 2016-2026.
Bariatric Lifts Market: Drivers
As per the National Centre for Health Statistics at the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, both men and women in the United States are approximately an inch taller and 25 pounds heavier than they were in 1960. This has led to a significant increase in the overweight and obese population. Obesity has become a major challenge for the healthcare system in the United States. A critical concern is the need and ability to care for bariatric patients, i.e. patients who are obese. Respecting the dignity of the bariatric patients and possessing the ability to care physically and emotionally for this segment of the patient population is a huge challenge.
The number of individuals suffering from obesity is increasing at an alarming rate in North America. Millions are suffering from obesity and yet manufacturers are reacting slowly to the demand for bariatric mobility equipment. This provides a great opportunity for new entrants in this market. Bariatric products are poised to become the fastest growing mobility aid segment in the near future and this creates a huge opportunity for bariatric lifts market. Manufacturers are laying emphasis on providing special features since these products are made for heavy people, so durability, great performance and ease in manoeuvring have to be kept in mind while competing in bariatric lifts market.
Bariatric Lifts Market: Restraints
Growth of bariatric lifts market is powered by increasing incidences of lifestyle diseases and a high recovery cost from injuries that promote the use of bariatric equipment. However, there is a lack of skilled training and knowledge to handle obese patients. In addition, handling obese patients is a difficult job. These are the key factors limiting the growth of bariatric lifts market.
Bariatric Lifts Market: Key Regions
Europe and North America are key markets for the bariatric equipment. While Europe has the largest market size, North America is the fastest growing bariatric equipment market. This is due to the proactive healthcare measures taken by the American government.
Bariatric Lifts Market: Key Market Players
In the United States, dominant players of bariatric equipment market include Stryker Corporation and Invacare Corporation. In Europe, Getinge Group is a major player in bariatric equipment market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bariatric Lifts Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Bariatric Lifts Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Bariatric Lifts Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Bariatric Lifts Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Bariatric Lifts Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Bariatric Lifts Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)