This Buckwheat market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Buckwheat market.
Buckwheat is a fruit seed used as cover crop and is associated to rhubarb and sorrel. Buckwheat is a source of manganese, copper, magnesium, dietary fiber, phosphorus etc. Buckwheat also contains flavonoids such as rutin and quercitin which play important role in health promoting actions. Buckwheat is highly valued for its vitamin content such as vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin B12, vitamin B6, niacin, thiamin etc. Buckwheat is rich in protein containing all eight essential amino acids including lysine. Buckwheat does not contain gluten and is a substitute for wheat, oats, rye and barley in healthy foods. Buckwheat is a healthy food which have health benefits such as reducing cholesterol, lowers risk of blood pressure, lowers risk of diabetes, helps prevent gallstones, protects against heart disease, prevent cardiovascular diseases in postmenopausal women, prevent breast cancer, asthma etc. Buckwheat has several nutraceuticals which helps in preventing blood clots, lowers production of histamine which intern improve airborne allergies and food intolerances.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Buckwheat market is segmented on the basis of its forms as unhulled, raw and roasted. Buckwheat is harvested for a longer time till groats turn’s into dark brown color, then they are removed from the hull and grounded into flour. In raw buckwheat, the seed is removed in raw format and grounded. For roasted buckwheat, it is roasted first and then grounded to make flour.
The buckwheat market is segmented on the basis of distribution channel as retail shops, supermarket/ hypermarket and online shops etc. Buckwheat is gaining demand in consumers due to its health benefit applications. Online stores are looking forward for sale of buckwheat as a result of high demand of buckwheat in consumers.
Buckwheat market is further segmented on the basis of regions as North America, Middle East and Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and Japan.
Market Regional Outlook:
On the basis of regions, the Buckwheat market has been segmented into North America, Middle East and Africa, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region and Japan. Buckwheat is mainly obtained in Northern Europe and Asia. Production of buckwheat is increasing in Russia and Poland as it plays an important role in their traditional cuisines. Countries such as the U.S., Canada and France are famous for their buckwheat crepes.
Market Drivers and Trends:
Increasing the demand for buckwheat from various industries is increasing which is driving the buckwheat market. Increasing health awareness in consumers is leading them towards organic and natural products having health benefits, buckwheat as a natural products is gaining interest in health conscious consumers. Cosmetic industries and food industries are growing globally and leaning towards natural and organic products which is one of the driver for buckwheat market. Buckwheat is a gluten-free product, which makes it a popular food in health conscious consumers such as bodybuilders, fitness trainers, corporate working professionals etc.
Buckwheat Market Key Players:
Some of the key players in the Buckwheat market include Homestead Organics, Birkett Mills, Galinta IR Partneriai, Wels Ltd., Krishna India, Ningxia Newfield Foods Co. Ltd., Ladoga LLC, UA Global Inc., Sichuan Huantai Industrial Co., Ltd., Jinan Jinnuoankang Biotech Co., Ltd. are among these.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Buckwheat Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Buckwheat Market Segments
- Buckwheat Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2015
- Buckwheat Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Buckwheat Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Buckwheat Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Buckwheat Players Competition & Companies involved
- Buckwheat Market Technology
- Buckwheat Market Value Chain
- Buckwheat Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Buckwheat Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Buckwheat Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Buckwheat Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Buckwheat Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Buckwheat Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)