This Carthamus Yellow market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Carthamus Yellow market.
Carthamus Yellow Market Outlook
Carthamus yellow is a compound that is extracted from the petals of Safflower and then alkalized to obtain a yellow to brown colour pigment when added to products. The carthamus yellow is a clean label pigment that has been tested and proved to not cause any adverse effects when consumed in appropriate levels. The carthamus yellow has a subtle hay flavour to it and is easily soluble in water. The carthamus yellow gives different colours at different pH from greenish yellow to orange-red hue but it is more stable in acidic pH ranges. The carthamus yellow pigment is available in a powder as well as liquid form and the applications differ according to the form.
Organic carthamus yellow is also available in the market which is mainly used in cosmetics. This is high in demand in the MEA region as the use of organic cosmetics is trending in this region. The extraction process of the carthamus yellow extraction differs on the use of solvents and the process is either chemical or natural.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Carthamus Yellow with a Wide Range of High End Applications
The high prices of carthamus yellow have resulted in its use only by high-end users. It is mainly used in the foodservice sector and the pharmaceuticals where the clean-label and health is a major factor. Also, the required colour is obtained at specific pH thus various different hues can be achieved by slightly changing the pH of the product it is used in. It is used as a colouring agent in various products also due to its good resistance to light and high temperature. The dry powder of the carthamus yellow is used in blends such as in bakery products, confectionery, seasonings, and the liquid is used in dairy products, beverages, jams, desserts etc.
Carthamus Yellow Market: Regional Analysis
The use of the carthamus yellow in the food applications is higher in the European and the North America regions as the requirement for the clean label products is more in these regions. Due to the high price of carthamus yellow, the majority of its use is in the high-end applications. But many manufacturers have started to manufacture carthamus yellow especially in Mediterranean countries, Europe and the U.S. This is because of the high demand of the clean label ingredients in the food, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical industries. The high competition amongst the manufacturers might result in the lowering of the price in the upcoming years.
The discontinuation of many dyes in the Asia Pacific region that have a chemical composition and are harmful to the human health can result in the carthamus yellow and many other pigments that are clean label to gain traction in the upcoming years. Also, its use in the food and beverages processing is comparatively less as compared to its use in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry. But it is expected to have a very high market share in the upcoming years.
Carthamus Yellow Market: Key Participants
Some of the key market participants in the carthamus yellow market are:
- Hansen Holding A/S
- Guixi Huakang Natural Pigment Factory
- Qingdao Pengyuan Kanghua Natural Source. Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Binmei Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Yunnan Tonghai Yang Natural Products Co., Ltd.
- Shaanxi Fuheng(FH)Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Glico Nutrition Co. Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Avantor Inc.
- Kanegrade Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the carthamus yellow market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Carthamus Yellow Market Segments
- Carthamus Yellow Market Dynamics
- Carthamus Yellow Market Size
- Carthamus Yellow Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Carthamus Yellow Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Carthamus Yellow Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Carthamus Yellow
- Value Chain Analysis of the Carthamus Yellow Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Carthamus Yellow Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Carthamus Yellow Market: Segmentation
The carthamus yellow can be segmented on the basis of form, nature, extraction process and end use.
On the basis of form, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of nature, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of extraction process, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the carthamus yellow market can be segmented as:
- Food Processing
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Textile Industry
- Foodservice/ HoReCa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the carthamus yellow market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the carthamus yellow market
- Competitive landscape of the carthamus yellow market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on carthamus yellow market performance
- Must-have information for carthamus yellow market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Carthamus Yellow Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Carthamus Yellow Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Carthamus Yellow Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Carthamus Yellow Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)