This Disposable Medical Sensors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Disposable Medical Sensors market.
Disposable medical sensors are portable scanning devices intended for diagnosis, patient monitoring and therapeutic processes. Disposable medical sensors are designed to detect and provide information in the form of electrical signals by converting patient’s various forms of stimulations. Disposable medical sensors facilitate continuous patient monitoring through the measurement of basic vital signs, for instance heart rate, breathing rate, blood oxygenation level, pulse rate and temperature. Disposable medical sensors are used in different specialties such as cardiology, radiology, general medicine, neurology, ophthalmology, urology and so on. Currently the trend witnessed in the global disposable medical sensors market is the development of products in ablation treatments for cancer, cardiac arrhythmia, point of care diagnosis, pain free glucose monitoring, wireless insulin delivering procedures, etc.
Disposable Medical Sensors Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Disposable Medical Sensors Market: Segmentation
The global disposable medical sensors market has been classified on the basis of application, placement type, type of sensors, end user and region.
Disposable Medical Sensors Market: Overview
The United States represents the largest market for disposable medical device sensors in North America, followed by Canada. Europe is expected to be the second largest region in the global disposable medical sensors market. Germany, France, and the U.K. are estimated to account for a major share in the Europe disposable medical sensors market over the forecast period. APAC is anticipated to represent a high growth rate in the next five years. By application type, monitoring devices particularly cardiac pacemakers and blood glucose monitorsare the dominant segment across globe due to high incidences of diabetes and cardiac diseases. The diagnostic strips for HIV test, pregnancy test, blood glucose test and immunological test are anticipated to hold a high collective share in the global disposable medical sensors market. By end use, the hospitals and home care segments are projected to account for around 50% share in the global disposable medical sensors market and the trend is forecast to continue through the forecast period. By placement of sensors type, wearable sensors and strip sensors are estimated to register above average CAGR over the forecast period owing to its affordable price due to miniaturization of equipment.
Disposable Medical Sensors Market: Key Players
Key players of Mayo Clinic and Gentag, Sensirion AG, Measurement Specialities, Smiths Medical, ST Microelectronics, Philips Helathcare, Medtronic, Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., GE Healthcare, Analog Devices, Inc., Given Imaging, Honeywell International, Inc. and Coividien, plc. For instance, Gentag Company extended the near field communication (NFC) technology to accomplish remote patient monitoring worldwide. Freescale Semiconductor, Inc is developing lower-cost, semiconductor-based sensors with high sensitivity. The Measurement Specialities is developing customized products to satisfy patient need. Analog Devices, Inc. is collaborating with customers to accelerate the pace of innovation and produce breakthrough solutions for impossible conditions.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Disposable Medical Sensors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on application, the global disposable medical sensors market is segmented into the following:
- Patient monitoring
- Continuous Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Cardiac Monitoring Electrode
- Pulse Oximeter
- Smart Pill
- Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Capsule Endoscopes
- HIV Test Strip Sensors
- Pregnancy Test Strip Sensors
- Drug And Alcohol Test Strip Sensors
- Blood Glucose Test Strip Sensors
- Immunoassay Biosensors
- Insulin Pump Sensors
- Dialysis Sensors
- Cardiac Therapeutic Electrode Sensors
- Cardiac Catheter Sensors
Based on Placement Type, the global disposable medical sensors market is segmented into the following:
- Implantable sensors
- Invasive sensors
- Ingestible sensors
- Strip sensors
- Wearable sensors
Based on Type of Sensors, the global disposable medical sensors market is segmented into the following:
- Image sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Temperature sensors
- MR Position Sensors
- Force Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
Based on End User, the global disposable medical sensors market is segmented into the following:
- Home Care
- Diagnostic Laboratories
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (EU-5 countries, BENELUX, Nordic countries)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, ASEAN)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Disposable Medical Sensors Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Disposable Medical Sensors Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Disposable Medical Sensors Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Disposable Medical Sensors Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)