This Elastomeric Couplings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Elastomeric Couplings market.
Elastomeric Couplings Market: Introduction
Elastomeric couplings are made from a flexible elastic materials that transmits torque and are composed materials consisting of synthetic rubber and polymers such as polyurethane. These non-lubricated, material-flexing couplings can be used in a variety of applications e.g. in gear boxes, compressors. Elastomeric Couplings provide excellent operating characteristics such as vibration-dampening capability and high-misalignment capacity. In addition to special design options for specific applications. Many common elastomers are operating conditions range from -50 degree F to +175 degree F. The use of Elastomeric couplings have proved to provide extended life to connected equipment as compared to conventional couplings.
Elastomeric Couplings Market: Market Dynamics
Advantage of elastomeric over metal couplings is the primary factor driving the growth of elastomeric couplings market. Elastomeric couplings offer better flexibility than any metal coupling. The various degrees of torsional softness offered by elastomeric couplings, make them unique from other metal couplings.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Elastomeric couplings offer frictional wear between components, so there is a minimum need for maintenance. The great durability and low maintenance costs make elastomeric couplings more popular solution in the industries. Elastomeric couplings are widely used in heavy equipment industries, where high frequency noise between engine and downstream components is isolated by Elastomeric coupling where the primary application of elastomeric couplings is power transmission to industrial equipment such as compressors, pumps, blowers, conveyers, and mixers. The demand from HVAC, Industrial Drives and Machinery involved in production process is expected to utilize a healthy rate of Elastomeric Couplings in the forecast period. Non-lubricated, variable shaft operations, non-sparking, indoor & outdoor operations, and horizontal & vertical mounting are key benefits which are expected to propel the demand for elastomeric couplings. Additionally, automotive industry is anticipated to contribute to sales growth of elastomeric couplings owing to crucial need for precision, quality, and reliability in the operating processes in the upcoming years thus providing the required market growth opportunity.
With the development of couplings with a wide range of torsional stiffness and high torque transmission, elastomeric couplings are projected to witness a high demand over the forecast period. Jaw-type coupling has been used as a prominent coupling as the device offers easy installation and a wide range of shaft gaps, which has been witnessing a significant level of demand in the current scenario.
However, the rapid increase in temperature results into losing strength of elastomeric materials. The sudden increase in temperature does restricts the use of elastomeric couplings. Withstanding volatile temperature changes is one of the factor which is expected to hamper the elastomeric couplings market growth as the end user may opt for other economic substitutes. In spite of this shortcoming, the overall growth of elastomeric couplings will have no significant dent in the long term.
Elastomeric Couplings Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is projected to account for prominent share in the global elastomeric couplings market owing to growing automotive industries in China and India. Europe is considered as an industrial hub with a large number of industries and hence the region is estimated to grow rapidly in global market. North America is expected to show the significant growth in the global elastomeric couplings market with the presence of key manufacturers. Regions including the Middle East Africa and Latin America are predicted to have healthy growth in the global elastomeric couplings market.
Elastomeric Couplings Market: Key Market Players
Some of the major participants operating in the global 3D projector market include the following players:
- System Components Inc.
- ABB Motors and Mechanical Inc.
- Rexnord Corporation
- Astro-Tex Co., Inc.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Lovejoy, Inc.
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Siemens AG
- DieQua Corporation
- R+W Antriebselemente GmbH
- Rathi North America
The Elastomeric Couplings research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Elastomeric Couplings market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The Elastomeric Couplings research report provides analysis and information according to market segments, such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Elastomeric Couplings report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Elastomeric Couplings Market Segments
- Elastomeric Couplings Market Dynamics
- Elastomeric Couplings Market Size
- Elastomeric Couplings Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Elastomeric Couplings market
- Competition & Companies involved in the Elastomeric Couplings market
- Elastomeric Couplings Technology
- Value Chain of the Elastomeric Couplings market
Elastomeric Couplings regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Elastomeric Couplings report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Elastomeric Couplings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Elastomeric Couplings: Market Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global elastomeric couplings market can be segmented into the following,
- Jaw Type
- Gear Type
- Tire Type
- Dowel Pin Type
On the basis of application, the global elastomeric couplings market can be segmented into the following,
- Gear Boxes
- Engine Driven Equipment
On the basis of end use, the global elastomeric couplings market can be segmented into the following,
- Automotive Industry
- Heavy Machinery
- Machine Tools
- Detailed overview of parent market of the Elastomeric Couplings market
- Changing Elastomeric Couplings market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Elastomeric Couplings
- Elastomeric Couplings market competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Elastomeric Couplings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Elastomeric Couplings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Elastomeric Couplings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Elastomeric Couplings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.