This Flexible Shaft Couplings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Flexible Shaft Couplings market.
Misalignment of shafts is unavoidable because a shaft, in most cases, is aligned when a machine is unloaded. That apart, operational force also causes shafts to bend. Moreover, factors like thermal expansion, human and installation errors, worn out bearings, etc. also lead to misalignment of shafts.
Couplings are basically used to hold two shafts together at ends for transmission of power. Couplings are also used for noise reduction and vibration damping. They are divided into two main categories -- flexible and rigid. While flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another even when there is some radial, axial and angular misalignment, rigid couplings do not offer any such options. Flexible couplings are designed on the basis of the type of load condition. There are mainly three different types of flexible couplings -- mechanical element, elastomeric element and metallic membrane or disc type coupling. A clear understanding of the application conditions is necessary to select the best type of flexible coupling. Some of the major factors that govern the selection of couplings include required transmission of torque and horsepower, backlash, rotational velocity error, lateral and axial flexibility of couplings, torsional flexibility and type of shaft misalignment such as annular misalignment, lateral misalignment and combined annular lateral misalignment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Flexible Shaft Couplings Market:Market Dynamics
Flexible Shaft Coupling has its application in end use industry such as mining, manufacturing etc. Due to the growth of these end use industries, the demand for flexible shaft couplings will also increase in coming years.
However, deteriorating export conditions and the introduction of low-quality products from local competitors can restrain the growth of the global flexible shaft couplings market. Industries across the world are focusing more on six sigma and increasing their operational efficiency and this will create opportunities for the flexible shaft coupling market.
Manufacturers are currently working on and there is increasing demand for couplings with low weight material that require less space and offer better inertia qualities
Flexible Shaft Couplings Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific holds a major share of the global flexible shaft couplings market due to the demand from emerging countries such as India, China. This is precisely why Asia Pacific has become the global centre for many manufacturing industries. Asia Pacific is followed by North America and Europe. Brazil, Russia, and Eastern European countries are anticipated to boost the market growth over the forecast period due to their emerging and existing manufacturing capabilities.
Flexible Shaft Couplings Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Flexible Shaft Couplings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Flexible Shaft Couplings Market:Market Segmentation
- Segmentation of the flexible shaft couplings market can be doneon the basis of end-use as follows:
- Power and Energy
- Steel industry
- Tire manufacturing
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive Industry
- Marine industry
- Food processing industry
- Mining Industry
- Segmentation of flexible shaft couplings market can be doneon the basis of application as follows:
- Stepper and servo motors
- Fans and blowers
- Segmentation of flexible shaft couplings market can be doneon the basis of type as follows:
- Mechanical element flexible shaft couplings
- Chain Coupling
- Gear coupling
- Metal ribbon coupling
- Flexible link coupling
- Elastomeric element
- Elastomeric Compression Coupling
- Elastomeric Shear coupling
- Metallic membrane/disc typeGoverning
- Diaphragm couplings
- Flexible Disc Coupling
- Mechanical element flexible shaft couplings
Some of the examples of market participants in the global flexible shaft couplings market, identified across the value chain are
- GKN Plc
- LORD Corporation
- Herwarth Reich GmbH
- TSUBAKIMOTO CHAIN CO
- TOYO TIRE & RUBBER CO., LTD.
- Helical Products Co
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Flexible Shaft Couplings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Flexible Shaft Couplings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Flexible Shaft Couplings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Flexible Shaft Couplings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.