This Torque Limiting Couplings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Torque Limiting Couplings market.
Since ancient times, torque limiters have led the industry with proven reliability, overload protection and a wide range of options. Torque limiters are ideal for nearly every application from light duty to heavy duty and specially engineered environments. There are various types of torque limiters as well as torque limiting couplings, which are utilized in a large number of equipment across various end-use industries.
Torque limiting coupling basically comprise torque limiter and roller chain type couplings. They protect various components in the driveline and allow the equipment to work at maximum efficiency. Further, torque limiting couplings are customized and can be manufactured in various ranges and friction diameters. Also, there are various types of torque limiting couplers available in the market, including couplings with instant release, controlled slip and automatic reset.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Torque Limiting Couplings Market: Segmentation
The global torque limiting couplings market can be segmented on the basis of type and end-use industry and application.
Global Torque Limiting Couplings Market: Dynamics
Global population growth together with the upward trends in industrialization and urbanisation, primarily in emerging economies, have led to a strong rise in the demand for products from the metal and mining industries. This growth is likely to continue in the near future. Thus, growing metal and mining industries are expected to boost the demand for driveline components and, in turn, escalate the growth of the torque limiting couplings market over the forecast period.
Further, within the metal industry, high and heavy loads put intense performance demands on the driveline, which can lead to slippage marks and torque overloading. This is further pushing the demand for torque limiting couplings. Growing demand for production efficiency in industries could unfold significant growth opportunities for torque limiting couplings manufacturers across the globe.
One of the key trends identified in the global torque limiting couplings market involves the introduction of new and innovative products in order to cater to a wide range of customers in the mining & energy industries across the globe.
Global Torque Limiting Couplings Market: Regional Outlook
Considering regions, the global torque limiting couplings market is anticipated to be dominated by the Asia-Pacific region. Prevention of excessive torque, protection of passengers in the event of a failure in high speed trains, protection of machinery and drivelines from overloading, minimization of operating downtime and increasing production uptime are the major factors pushing the demand for torque limiting couplings in developing economies, such as China and India. North America and Europe are anticipated to register moderate growth over the coming years. Latin America and MEA in the global market are expected to expand at slow growth rates over the forecast period.
Global Torque Limiting Couplings Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global torque limiting couplings market include Voith GmbH, NU-Teck Couplings Pvt. Ltd., Rexnord Corporation, jbj Techniques Limited, KBK Antriebstechnik GmbH, Altra Industrial Motion Corp., Verbindungs- Meß- und Antriebstechnik GmbH and Coupling Corporation of America (CCA).
Limited number of players are involved in the manufacturing of torque limiting couplings, hence the global torque limiting couplings market is anticipated to be consolidated in nature.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Torque Limiting Couplings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the type, the global torque limiting couplings market can be segmented into:
- Couplings with instant release
- Couplings with controlled slip
- Couplings with controlled slip and automatic reset
Based on the end-use industry, the global torque limiting couplings market can be segmented into:
- Energy & Utility
Based on the application, the global torque limiting couplings market can be segmented into:
- Steel mills and levellers
- Tunnel boring machines
- Crushers and grinders
- Conveyors and excavators
- Thruster and waterjets
- Gas turbines and compressors
- High speed trains
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Torque Limiting Couplings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Torque Limiting Couplings Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Torque Limiting Couplings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Torque Limiting Couplings Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.