Elemental Analyzer Market - Key Research Findings
- Global elemental analyzer market size in 2018 – nearly US$ 3.8 Bn
- The elemental analyzer market is expected to observe a CAGR of approximately 5.8% over 2019-2027.
- According to the recent statistical data by the World Bank:
- The metals index is estimated to witness an increase following a 9% fall in the prices of iron ore, which is offset by an increase in the prices of base metals. Of these, nickel has witnessed the highest increase of approximately 30%.
- Precious metals are estimated to increase by 3% in the wake of higher inflation expectations and an increase in the US interest rates.
- According to Ayhan Kose, the director of World Bank’s Development Economics Prospects Group “Oil exporters with flexible currency regimes, relatively large fiscal buffers, and more diversified economies have fared better than others since the oil price collapse.
- Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific will remain among the most lucrative regional markets for elemental analyzers.
- In the Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia is one of the leading providers of oil, gas, and natural resources.
- In Asia Pacific, China and India are registering significant growth in the construction industry, which is estimated to significantly drive the growth of elemental analyzer market.
- Rapid growth has been observed in the pharmaceutical & mining and construction industries, which is expected to significantly contribute to the global growth of the elemental analyzer market at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- The availability of benchtop and handheld/portable elemental analyzers is expected to boost the market
- The increasing demand for elemental analyzers in the field of mining industries and petrochemical industries is expected to boost the elemental analyzer market across the globe over the forecast period. Elemental analyzers are robust, easy to use, and provide accurate & reliable results in lesser time.
- Another factor that propels the demand for elemental analyzers is the presence of prominent players in developed and developing regions.
Top 3 Factors Shaping the Elemental Analyzer Market
Increasing demand in the pharmaceutical industry
The pharmaceutical industry is growing a rapid pace. Elemental analyzers are used in the pharmaceutical industry to measure the concentration of carbon, sulphur, oxygen, and hydrogen content in pharmaceutical products. The increasing usage of elemental analyzers in the pharmaceutical industry to ensure the quality of pharmaceutical products is boosting the elemental analyzer market across the globe.
Frequent usage in the mining industry
Elemental analyzers are mainly designed for the analysis of ores, rocks, and coal. Elemental analyzers are used to measure the carbon and sulphur content of fuel, as the carbon and sulphur content indicates the effective calorific value, which decides the quality of the fuel. Frequent use of elemental analyzers in the mining industry to measure the accurate proportion of carbon and sulphur is boosting the demand for elemental analyzers.
Increasing demand for user-friendly elemental analyzers
Increasing demand for the determination of the elemental composition of solid materials is one of the prime factors that is accelerating the growth of the elemental analyzer market. Elemental analyzers can analyse inorganic and organic materials and provide reliable results.
Simultaneous sulphur and carbon determination makes elemental analyzers user-friendly. The increasing demand for elemental analyzers in industries such as construction, mining, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries, for the determination of the elemental composition of material is promoting the growth of the elemental analyzer market.
Elemental Analyzer Market Structure Analysis
- Top companies in the elemental analyzer market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH, and Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation.
- While most of the key players maintain a strategic focus on the Asia Pacific and Middle East Africa markets, and the report underlines that technological developments will be a significant developmental strategy for manufacturers
- Leading players in the elemental analyzer market are also concentrating on expanding the trend of adopting advanced elemental analyzers, whereas cost-effectiveness will remain a strong variation strategy
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.
Based on the product type
- C-H-S analyzer
- O-N-H analyzer
- XRF analyzer
Based on the modularity type
- portable/handheld elemental analyzer
Based on the end use
- pharmaceutical industry