This Embolization Plugs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Embolization Plugs market.
Embolization Plugs: Market Insights
The embolization plugs are self-expanding medical devices which are kind of cylindrical plugs made of self-expanding nitinol. The embolization plugs have mesh wire to have precise delivery control and can be incorporated in variety of vascular pathologies. In general, embolization plug is an ideal vascular device for occlusion. These can be used during high-flow vessels where risk of fluid migration is high. Over the years, embolization plugs have become the most widely accepted end established technology for performing vascular occlusion, with low degree of complication.
Embolization Plugs Market: Drivers and Restraints
Due to high success rate of embolization plug, it has been widely used as one the non-invasive procedure for performing vascular occlusion globally. In recent past, it has been shown that embolization plugs can be a viable alternative to other coil and conventional embolization. Many leap and advances in embolization technology have led to the widespread availability of plugs with option of various shapes and sizes and also have helped in overcoming limitation and access of conventional ones. For example, the Amplatzer Plug 4 by St. Jude Medical, Inc. is available in the market with diameters ranging from 4-to 8-mm and easily allows occlusion of arteries (2.6- to 6.2-mm). Although embolization plugs have shown to be highly effective, yet one of the shortcoming is that it requires 4- or 5-F catheter for drug delivery. Sometimes, it’s not suitable for immediate occlusion. Such limitations precludes embolization plugs utilization significantly in an number of embolization procedures from smaller-calibre vessels to procedures where more rapid occlusion is required
Embolization Plugs Market: Overview
Embolization plugs have been widely used in modern cardiology and vascular procedures. Recent research studies have reported that these devices are proven efficacious as they provide immediate, consistent, and stable target occlusion during single implant. Embolization plugs can produce immediate results in comparison to other that may require 20 minutes or longer to achieve desired results.
Embolization Plugs Market: Regional Outlook
Globally, North America is anticipated to be the major regional market for embolization plugs market. With aggressive healthcare investment coupled with high number of cardiovascular patients in the world is going to drive the regional embolization plugs market. Besides, presence of large and global embolization plugs manufacturers with contribute significantly to the growth of embolization market in the region. Europe, East and South Asia embolization plugs market will also show a tremendous growth potential in the forecast period. Increasing awareness and preference of non-invasive procedures amongst cardiovascular patient across the region is going to drive the market of embolization plugs in the future. Oceania and Middle East & Africa (MEA) will be next largest embolization plugs market in the world. MEA embolization plugs market growth could be hindered due to high poverty in the region and lack of skilled professionals who are good at performing embolization procedures using embolization plugs.
Embolization Plugs Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Embolization Plugs market are Medtronic, Abbott, Shape Memory Medical Inc. ArtVentive Medical Group, Inc, EndoShape and many more.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Embolization Plugs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Embolization Plugs Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Embolization Plugs market can be segmented on the basis of product type, modality, end user and geography.
Based on Product TYPE, the global Embolization Plugs market is segmented as:
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3
- Type 4
Based on Application, the global Embolization Plugs market is segmented as:
- Gastroduodenal Artery Embolization
- Iliac Artery Embolization
- Spermatic Vein Embolization:Varicocele
- Ovarian Vein Embolization
- Peripheral Vasculature
- Splenic Artery Embolization
- Intrahepatic Portal Vein Embolization
Based on End User, the global Embolization Plugs market is segmented as:
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Diagnostic Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Embolization Plugs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Embolization Plugs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Embolization Plugs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Embolization Plugs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)