This Fanfold market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fanfold market.
Fanfold Market: Overview
The packaging industry is continuously moving towards sustainability. Fanfold is a continuous sheet of corrugated board which can be folded into a stack. Fanfold are designed in a way that they are perforated at regular intervals and folded at alternative directions at continuous perforations. It can be folded back and forth. It is also referred to as z-fold concerning its shape. Fanfold is an effective solution to oversized packaging needs. This packaging solution is specifically manufactured to fulfil custom tailored and on-demand packaging requirements. Fanfold is available in different widths, lengths, flutings and cardboard grades. Different flute types used are B flute, C flute, BC flute, and ED flute. Fanfold offers a cost-effective packaging solution and less material is used compared to its counterparts. The outlook for the global fanfold market is expected to be positive during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fanfold Market: Dynamics
An upsurge in e-commerce pushes the need for different packaging types. Here, different types of packaging boxes and cartons are required to pack products. Fanfold provides customized and tailor-made packaging solutions to cater to various packaging needs. It helps in optimizing space by avoiding the practice of keeping pre-made boxes in the repository which means fanfold enables to integrate more products within the warehouse. Machines can be assisted for the manufacturing of boxes made up of fanfold. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the global fanfold market during the forecast period. Fanfold can be customized with color printed logos and markings. It helps in branding and promotion of manufacturers and consumers. Fanfold is available in single-wall flutes such as B, C, E flutes or double-wall flutes including BC, EB, EC, and ED. The different flutes provide varied strength to the fanfold as required for the packaging of multiple product types. Fanfold are available in various sizes with width ranging from 200 mm to 2400 mm. These factors are expected to fuel the growth of the global fanfold market during the next decade. Fanfold helps in streamlining the packaging process and enhances the productivity of the business. Overall the fanfold market is expected to witness high growth prospects.
The U.S. is expected to be the major market for the fanfold owing to major penetration of e-commerce in the country and other industrial goods. The country is closely followed by China and India, the fastest growing e-commerce markets in the world are expected to drive the demand for fanfold during the forecast period. The European countries including Germany, the U.K., France, and Italy among others are engaged in high production of industrial goods and products. It is supposed to fuel the growth prospects of the fanfold market during the forecast period. Brazil and Mexico are expected to witness above-average growth in the fanfold market during the next decade due to growing manufacturing in the region.
Fanfold Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global Fanfold market are:
- Braepac Packaging
- International Paper Company
- Smurfit Kappa
- DS Smith
- Independent Corrugator Inc.
- Northwest Packaging
- Box on Demand
- Rondo Ganahl Aktiengesellschaft
- Menasha Packaging Company, LLC.
- Papierfabrik Palm
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fanfold Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fanfold Market: Segmentation
Globally, the fanfold market has been segmented on the basis of wall type, width, end use industry and region:
On the basis of wall type, the global fanfold market has been segmented as:
- B flute
- C flute
- E flute
- BC flute
- EB flute
- EC flute
- ED flute
On the basis of width, the global fanfold market has been segmented as:
- 200 mm – 500 mm
- 500 mm – 1000 mm
- 1000 mm – 1500 mm
- 1500 mm – 2000 mm
- 2000 mm & above
On the basis of end use industry, the global fanfold market has been segmented as:
- Electrical & Electronics
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Automotive Parts
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the fanfold market
- Historical, current, and projected fanfold market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of fanfold market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in fanfold market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fanfold Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fanfold Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fanfold Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fanfold Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)