This Genitourinary Prosthetics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Genitourinary Prosthetics market.
Prosthesis, in general is an artificial medical device that is used to replace any missing part that might have lost during trauma, congenital conditions or infectious disease. Prosthetist or a team of healthcare experts commonly including surgeons, physical therapists, psychiatrists, and occupational therapists coordinate with each other to offer smooth services in prosthetic amputee rehabilitation. The genitourinary system in a human body constitutes the organs of reproductive system and the urinary system as they are present in proximity to each other and also use the common pathways. Genitourinary system undergo many disorders that are majorly caused due to infectious diseases, disease conditions in urinary structure, congenital anomalies, or trauma. Genitourinary prosthetics deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases occurring in the urinary tract and male or female genital tract. Genitourinary prosthetics are used to treat urinary incontinence and are available in distinct types as prosthetic devices, prosthetic implants, and genitourinary prosthetic grafts. Genitourinary prosthetic implant is a medical device that replaces or supports a missing or damaged biological structure in the body, respectively. They are made up of either silicon, titanium or apatite depending upon the requirement of the occupational therapists or prosthetist. The implantable prosthetic devices have been developed to restore genitourinary function and evolved from the electrical stimulation techniques to increase outlet resistance of urethra. Whereas, genitourinary graft is a surgical procedure in which tissue from one site of the body is transferred to another site. Two types of grafts, namely, synthetic mesh and biological mesh are used to treat genitourinary diseases. Genitourinary prosthetics are utilized in management of a distinct number of urologic conditions so as to restore function of infected area and improves the life of affected patients. Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common type of genitourinary dysfunction. As per U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, about 30 million men in the United States have been affected by it which ultimately leads to depression, anxiety, unsatisfied life. Urologists and healthcare professionals prefer to choose penile prosthetics to treat erectile dysfunction and provide a quality life to the patient. Thus the rising incidence of erectile dysfunction and infectious disease is driving the demand for genitourinary prosthetics, thereby increasing revenue generation in global genitourinary prosthetics market. There are several risk factors for developing erectile dysfunction that would drive the growth for genitourinary prosthetics market. Some of these risk factors include hormonal and physical changes, type 2 diabetes, atherosclerosis, chronic kidney disease, Peyronie’s disease, surgery for bladder cancer and others. Due to the rising prevalence of risk factors associated with erectile dysfunction, genitourinary prosthetics market registers a robust growth.
Genitourinary Prosthetics market is growing worldwide as women and men across the globe are lately experiencing urinary conditions that could be wisely treated using genitourinary prosthetics. Genitourinary prosthetics market includes various types that involves testicular prosthetics, artificial urinary sphincter, and penile prosthetics. The Genitourinary Prosthetics market lately has been categorized on the basis of type of material used to manufacture prosthetics as: silicon, titanium and apatite.
Genitourinary Prosthetics: Market Dynamics
Steady innovation in the prosthetics technology, availability of advanced materials for manufacturing prosthetic devices including low-temperature polyethylene therephthalate (LPET), polyetheretherketone (PEEK), silicon and rising adoption of these medical devices over the globe are some of the key factors driving the growth of genitourinary prosthetics market. Rise in risk factors associated with onset of chronic infectious diseases and growing preference of women and men for treatment of genitourinary conditions coupled with the rise in awareness among patients regarding genitourinary prosthetics is further boosting genitourinary prosthetics market across the globe. However, low reimbursement cuts associated with genitourinary prosthetics and high costs for advanced technology is expected to restrain the genitourinary prosthetics market growth.
Genitourinary Prosthetics Market: Overview
Based on treatment type, artificial urinary sphincter implants aremost commonly used genitourinary prosthetics over others followed by penile implants and grafts. Urinary sphincter implants in genitourinary prosthetic implants segment accounts for the largest revenue share in genitourinary prosthetics market. The segment is anticipated to follow the same trend in genitourinary prosthetics market over the coming years as it is more preferred by men over psychotherapies in order to attain fast results.
Genitourinary Prosthetics Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global genitourinary prosthetics market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America holds the largest revenue shares followed by Europe in the global genitourinary prosthetics market on the account of rising demand for genitourinary prosthetics and availability of enhanced technology in genitourinary prosthetic devices. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the fast growth in genitourinary prosthetics market during the forecast period due to the rising incidence for diabetes and chronic infections in genitourinary system. Also, Western Europe is anticipated to register a slow growth in global genitourinary prosthetics market over the coming years.
Genitourinary Prosthetics Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global genitourinary prosthetics market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Zephyr Surgical Implants SÀRL, Coloplast Care, Promedon, UroMed, and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, grade, form and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Genitourinary Prosthetics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Genitourinary Prosthetics Market: Segmentation
The global genitourinary prosthetics market is segmented on the basis of product type, material type, end user, and region:
Segmentation by Product Type
- Genitourinary Prosthetic Devices
- Electronic Stimulator Device
- Genitourinary Prosthetic Implants
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter Implant (AUS)
- Inflatable Penile Implant (IPP)
- Testicular Prosthetic Implant
- Genitourinary Prosthetic Grafts
- Synthetic Mesh
- Biological Mesh
- Suture Anchors
Segmentation by Material Type
Segmentation by End User
- Prosthetics clinics
- Rehabilitation Center
- Outpatient Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Genitourinary Prosthetics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Genitourinary Prosthetics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Genitourinary Prosthetics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Genitourinary Prosthetics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)