This Implant Borne Prosthetics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Implant Borne Prosthetics market.
The increased use of Implant-borne prosthetics in dental implant grow rapidly due to the treatment of choice to replace missing teeth in partially edentulous areas. The fundamental process involved in implant-borne prosthetics is basically depended on the restoring a dental implant by connecting the implant to the crown of the replaced tooth. There are two main technology used to manufactured and designed the implants such standard prefabricated prosthetic and CAD/Cam. Bone level prosthetics and tissue level prosthetic is the major streamline implant-borne prosthetic type. Innovation in the implant borne prosthetic market gives the comfort, durability, reliability, and precision which further boost the market growth over the forecast period. The implant-borne prosthetic framework can be tailor-made to the patient specific requirement which also assists the growth of the implant-borne prosthetic market. The material used in implant-borne prosthetic also plays an important role to fuel the market.
Implant-borne prosthetics Market: Drivers and Restraint
Several factors such as rising incidence of dental caries, periodontal disease, and increasing geriatric population, and increasing healthcare expenditure are act as driving force for the Implant-borne prosthetics market. Increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, high awareness are the major driving force for Implant-borne prosthetics market. The high cost of treatment, lack of reimbursement aid and higher tooth loss related risk of the Implant-borne prosthetics can be the restraints for the Implant-borne prosthetics market.
Implant-borne prosthetics Market: Overview
Implant borne prosthetics are widely used in dental implantation raise Implant-borne prosthetics growth. Emerging countries offer significant growth opportunities during the forecast period owing to increasing patients (for dental treatments) from developed countries, thus prompting international players to expand their geographic presence in these markets, The other benefits of implant-borne that is further triggering the growth of this market. The expansion of dental implantation industry which further increases the revenue growth of Implant-borne prosthetics market. Development in technology and increasing no of dental hospitals assist the market growth for the forecasted period.
By Product type, Implant-borne prosthetics can be segmented into bone level prosthetics and tissue level Prosthetics
By Modality, the global Implant-borne prosthetics market is segmented into screw-retained, cement-retained, removable and fixed
By Material, Implant-borne prosthetics can be segmented into titanium, zirconium, ceramic and others
By End-user, Implant-borne prosthetics can be segmented into Segmented into Hospitals and Dental Clinics
By region, Implant-borne prosthetics market is segmented into North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East and Africa
Implant-borne prosthetics Market: Region-wise Outlook
By region, global Implant-borne prosthetics market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ (Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan), Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America followed by Europe will continue to dominate the global Implant-borne prosthetics market attributed to growing number of dental caries case and increasing demand for the cosmetic dental implant. Furthermore, the newly developed product in the Implant-borne prosthetics is also expected to result in higher demand for Implant-borne prosthetics market globally over the forecast period. Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to be the emerging region in the global Implant-borne prosthetics market.
Implant-borne prosthetics Market: Key Market Participants
The key players in the Implant-borne prosthetics market are Straumann AG (Switzerland), DENTSPLY Sirona Inc. (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), AVINENT Implant System (Spain), CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG (Switzerland), BioHorizons IPH, Inc. (U.S.), OSSTEM IMPLANT Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and Bicon, LLC (U.S.).
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Implant Borne Prosthetics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Implant-borne prosthetics Market: Segmentation
The global market for Implant-borne prosthetics segmented by product type, modality, material, end user, and region:
Segmented by Product Type
- Bone level prosthetics
- Tissue Level Prosthetics
Segmented by Modality
Segmented by Material
Segmented By end User
- Dental Clinics
Segmented by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- APEJ(Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan)
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Implant Borne Prosthetics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Implant Borne Prosthetics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Implant Borne Prosthetics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Implant Borne Prosthetics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)