This Grip Seal Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Grip Seal Bags market.
Grip seal bags are flexible plastic bags used for general storing of small objects such as stationery, mechanical components, metal particulates, etc., providing watertight and airtight protection to the products. One of the essential factor of grip seal bags which sets itself apart from other forms of flexible packaging is the feature of reusing it over frequent number of times. Statistically, grip seal bags account for significant contribution for flexible packaging, which is dominantly used in manufacturing, cosmetics, food and beverages industry. Traditionally, grip seal bags had limited application usage, which was used to store fishes and food items. But with the use of the efficient form of material that is low-density polyethylene there has been a widening of scope of application usage in consumer as well as industrial application. Currently, with exponential demand in food and beverages, it has triggered the sales of grip seal bags as food and beverage industry account a significant share of contribution in the global grip seal bags market.
Traditionally blow films were used for manufacturing grip seal bags but with the technological advancement and improvement in product development in the manufacturing process of grip seal bags, there has been a rise in use of cast films and co extrusion. The growing demand for grip seal bags is largely observed in the markets of United States of America, Germany, India, China, Japan, etc.
Grip Seal Bags Market - Market Dynamics:
Manufacturers of grip seal bags are engaged in continuous product development, and finding the right properties of film types for grip seal bags. The innovation approach by manufacturers has led to invention of modified atmosphere packaging, commonly known as (MAP) which resists both water and oxygen transmission. These slows down the natural deterioration process of food and confectionery products. Such factor provides innovation in packaging, and increasing the demand for flexible packaging market. Moreover, creating a substantial opportunity for the manufacturers of grip seal bags to penetrate into untapped industries segment of developed and emerging markets
One of the key backlash factor for the growth of grip seal bags market is increasing government regulation on the methods of production using plastic material. Manufactures cost margin per product eventually increases due to stringent regulation by the local and international bodies.
The global grip seal bags market in term of production is concentrated in the Western Europe region where the major producers of grip seal bags export to regions of Asia-Pacific, Middle- East as well as North America. On the other hand the region of North America dominate the consumption of grip seal market wherein the United States account for more than 25% of global grip seal bags market. Manufacturers of grip seal bags are increasing focusing on emerging countries such as India, China, and U.A.E. wherein the CAGR growth rate is projected to increase at an healthy rate over the forecast period.
Global Grip Seal Bags Market - Key Players:
Some of the players operating in the global grip seal bags market include Century Art, CFN Packaging Group Limited, 3A Manufacturing, DUO Packaging, Grays Packaging Ltd. Elliott Packaging, and Flexopack.
The report offers an accurate evaluation of the market through detailed qualitative insights and verifiable projections about market size. The projections presented in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Grip Seal Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Grip Seal Bags Market - Segmentation:
Global Grip Seal Bags market is segmented on the basis material type, end use industry type, and grip seal bags type.
On the basis of material type, the global grip seal bags market is segmented into
- low density polythene (LDPE)
- high density polythene(HDPE)
On the basis of end use industry type, the global grip seal bags market is segmented into:
- food and beverages
- institutional retail
On the basis of product type, the global grip seal bags market is segmented into
- mailing bags
- clear bags
- write- on bags
- slider zipper bags
- heavy duty bags
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Grip Seal Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Grip Seal Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Grip Seal Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Grip Seal Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)