This Helpdesk Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Helpdesk Management market.
Helpdesk Management Market: Market Overview
Digital transformation and applications of advanced technologies are completely changing the current business scenario. Technological advancements, such as Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and omnichannel communication, have completely restructured the modern business environment. In order to stay competitive, most of the businesses are turning to digital transformation & and investing on helpdesk technologies. Such factors are creating potential market opportunities for the helpdesk management solution providers across the globe. In parallel, all type of enterprises are making customer-centric business processes to make customers happier. Customer services have been and will be the center concern for most of the organizations. These factors are expected to surge the growth of the global helpdesk management market in the forecast period.
Furthermore, nowadays the competition is stiffer than ever, the importance of helpdesk management solutions has become a primary necessity. This is the reason why many enterprises have been adopting the helpdesk management. In many cases, enterprises are moving towards the automation of routine business processes. Owning to this, enterprises are started adopting helpdesk management solutions to make customer services better.
The helpdesk management solutions stores customers’ information in a database that is searchable and executable for the customer interaction. The helpdesk management solutions offers: knowledge management, self-services, IT Network management, asset management, 24*7 support by using smart phones and tablets. In addition to this, the helpdesk management solution can address internal and external customer of an enterprise.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Helpdesk Management Market: Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
The major growth drivers of the helpdesk management market include adoption of the latest technological advancements and increasing demand of cloud-based applications. In addition, use of helpdesk management solutions in various industry verticals shall drive the growth of the global helpdesk management market. Advancements in industrial IT infrastructure across the globe has led to growth of the helpdesk management market across the globe.
However, the major challenge faced by the helpdesk management solution providers are integration of new technologies within existing infrastructure. In addition, interoperability problem, integration of new technologies within existing infrastructure, migration of sensitive data, security concerns while adopting cloud based solutions are major challenges for the helpdesk management solution providers.
The global helpdesk management market, at the moment, has been consolidating and several vendors are looking to expand their product portfolio with additional capabilities. These capabilities include voice routing technologies, workforce management, business intelligence and analytics, recording, web chat, email response management, e-ticketing and many others.
Due to increasing customer base, the banking, financial services, and insurance sub-segment is projected to have major market share of the global helpdesk management market during the forecast period. In addition, due to increasing digitalization in telecom industry, the telecommunication sub-segment is expected to register a high growth rate during the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the global Helpdesk Management market are Zendesk, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., Freshworks Inc., ManageEngine, SolarWinds MSP, Wrike, Vision Helpdesk, Eltrino, LiveChat Software, Seamless Desk, among others.
North America holds the largest market share for helpdesk management market due to technological advancements in enterprise applications and rising adoption of cloud-based helpdesk solutions. Due to high adoption in various industry verticals, Asia Pacific is expected to hold the maximum market share for helpdesk management market in near future. Europe is the fastest growing market for helpdesk management market due to increase in adoption of advanced helpdesk management solutions in small and medium enterprises. Sturdy economic progress is driving the growth of helpdesk management market in MEA region. The demand for helpdesk management market has risen dramatically over the past 2 years globally.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Helpdesk Management Market Segments
- Market Dynamics of Helpdesk Management Market
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Value Chain of Helpdesk Management Market
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the Helpdesk Management market includes the development of these solutions in the following regions:
- North America Helpdesk Management Market
- Latin America Helpdesk Management Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Helpdesk Management Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Helpdesk Management Market
- SEA & Others of APAC Helpdesk Management Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA & Others of APAC
- Japan Helpdesk Management Market
- China Helpdesk Management Market
- Middle East and Africa Helpdesk Management Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Helpdesk Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Helpdesk Management Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the helpdesk management market on the basis of Deployment:
- Cloud based
In terms of value, the on-premise sub-segment accounted for maximum share of the global helpdesk management market in 2017. On the other hand, the cloud based sub-segment is expected to show maximum growth rate of global helpdesk management market during the forecast period.
Segmentation of the helpdesk management market on the basis of End-User:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
The large enterprise sub-segment accounted for the major market share of the global helpdesk management market in 2017. The growth of large enterprise sub-segment is attributed to introduction and adoption of new technologies in various industry verticals. Moreover, the small and medium enterprise sub-segment is projected to register a CAGR of more than 12% during the forecast period.
Segmentation of the helpdesk management market on the basis of By Vertical:
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Energy and Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Helpdesk Management market
- Recent industry trends and developments in Helpdesk Management market
- Competitive landscape of Helpdesk Management market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Helpdesk Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Helpdesk Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Helpdesk Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Helpdesk Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.