This Hobs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hobs market.
Hobs Market Outlook:
The global kitchen appliances market is driven by the innovation of new products owing to technological advancement leading to the entry of new products such as hobs in the market. Hobs are basically modern gas stoves which are inbuilt in our kitchen slabs and helps in saving a lot of space. Kitchen hobs is among the most essential equipment needed for cooking and find its place in most of the modern houses. Innovative features such as the incorporation of flame failure detection technology which automatically shuts off when gas leakage is observed and is one of the major reason for the rise in demand of hobs in the market. The manufacturers of hobs are focused on making it more energy efficient and convenient in use and at the same time improving the overall performance of hobs to provide a better cooking experience to the consumers as a result of which the demand for hobs is anticipated to increase in the market. The growing number of smart homes also play a major role in boosting the demand for hobs in the market. Hobs are so designed that they consume less amount of energy or fuel to the same amount of work that a normal cook-top would take which is a major attraction or the consumers and leads to fuelling the demand for hobs in the market. The increasing purchasing power of the consumers also plays a significant role in shifting consumer preferences from buying conventional cooktops to more advanced cooking equipment such as hobs which again proves to be a growth driver for the hobs market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Innovation of new products with added safety features such as FFDT technology is driving the Hobs in the market:
The key influencer for growth in the demand for hobs is the innovation of new products that are cost-effective and efficient and the rising consumer spending on household products. The global hobs market is driven by the increased availability and reduced prices of these products, owing to the advancement of new technologies. With advanced features such as variable number of burners or induction tops, zone hobs have become a preferred choice among consumers. Manufacturers of hobs are engaged in research and development to enhance their profit margins and, at the same time, offer efficient products. Growth of the food industry also positively influences the growth of the hobs market.
Hobs Market: Market Participants
The key market participants identified across the value chain of the hobs market are Whirlpool Corporation, AB Electrolux, Miele & Cie. Kg, Panasonic Corporation, Arcelik A.S. (Beko), IFB Industries Limited, Elica S.p.A., Electron International, FABER S.p.A., Bosch-Siemens Hausgeraete GmbH, Sunflame Enterprises Private Limited, Capella Home Appliances and Daewoo Electronics Corporation, among others.
Opportunities for Hobs Market participants:
The global hobs market has been witnessing significant growth, owing to the increasing penetration of these products in developing countries and growth in the rate of acceptance among consumers. The hobs market is also influenced by the emergence of e-commerce and m-commerce as potential trade platforms. The supply-side participants of the hobs market are strategizing on new and effective techniques for the marketing of their products to increase product penetration and influence the buying behaviour of consumers in favour of hobs. The growth in per capita disposable income, coupled with the number of families choosing to live separately in nuclear houses, is also a major reason propelling the growth in the demand for hobs in the market. The hobs market offers promising growth opportunities, which is attracting a large number of players to enter the hobs market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product type, base material, ignition, burner or induction zone, price range & sales channel.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Hobs Market segments and sub-segments
- Hobs Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Hobs Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hobs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hobs Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the hobs market has been segmented as:
On the basis of base material, the hobs market has been segmented as:
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of ignition, the hobs market has been segmented as:
- Gas/Liquid Fuel
On the basis of burner/induction zone, the hobs market has been segmented as:
On the basis of price range, the hobs market has been segmented as:
- Less than US$ 210
- US$ 211-US$ 419
- US$ 420-US$ 629
- US$ 630-US$ 838
On the basis of sales channel, the hobs market has been segmented as:
- Multi Brand Stores
- Specialty Retail Stores
- Online Sales
- Company Website
- 3rd Party Online Sales
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in Hobs market dynamics
- Hobs Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Hobs Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional Hobs markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the Hobs market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Hobs Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Hobs Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Hobs Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Hobs Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.