This Psychobiotic Supplements market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Psychobiotic Supplements market.
Psychobiotic Supplements: Market Outlook
Psychobiotics are a community of probiotics that impact the behaviours and related functions of the central nervous system mediated by the gut brain-axis through immune, neural, humoral and metabolic pathways to improve not only gastrointestinal function, but also anxiolytic capacity and antidepressant. The rising awareness of health and wellness is driving the psychobiotic supplements market.
The global psychobiotic supplements market is diverse and highly competitive. Companies are increasingly spending on R&D activities to produce new and unique psychobiotic supplements products. New applications for psychobiotic are being developed by companies to obtain competitive advantage.
Psychobiotics that regulate proteins and neurotransmitters, including serotonin, gamma-aminobutyric acid, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and glutamate, which play important roles in regulating neural excitatory-inhibiting balance, cognitive function, mood, memory processes and learning. This beneficial properties of psychobiotic plays an important role for triggering the demand for global psychobiotic supplement market.
Growing Consumer Awareness about Gut Health Driving the Demand for Psychobiotic Supplements Market across the Globe.
The ability of psychobiotics supplements to benefit the body's overall functions, such as consumer digestion, is expected to drive growth. In addition, the ability of supplements to meet specific customer needs, such as immunity and gastrointestinal functions, and recent developments in product development are expected to help increase demand.
In 2019, Kerry group 2,100 health conscious people in U.S. as a part of global survey, they found 62% respondents were aware about probiotics & 32% respondents used probiotics in the last six months. Among U.S. citizens who are aware of probiotics, 79 % of respondents said that promoting good digestive health is the most essential health benefit they pursue in a product. The health-conscious people in U.S driving the growth of global psychobiotic supplements market.
Manufacturers are focusing on innovation in psychobiotic supplements products with new forms, special diet needs, and packaging. Manufacturers are launching vegan and gluten-free psychobiotic supplements due to which the demand for psychobiotic supplements is rising from health-conscious and vegan consumers.
Psychobiotic Supplements Market: Regional Analysis
North America holds the maximum share of psychobiotic supplements market as number of health-conscious consumers is increasing rapidly. The awareness of healthy lifestyle and nutritious food is rising in Asia Pacific, it is expected to witness highest growth during the forecast period.
Nutritional supplements targeted as psychobiotics supplements in the United States are projected to remain dominant over the forecast period. The growing preference towards preventive healthcare care, a wide range of products and a high level of awareness of its use are anticipated to support the sales of psychobiotics supplements market.
Asia Pacific is set to grow at the fastest rate market and is projected to see a strong growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing populations, combined with an increase in living standards and an increase in disposable income, are expected to gain regional demand for psychobiotics supplements. Strong demand from countries like India and China is likely to boost regional demand for psychobiotic supplements market.
Psychobiotic Supplements Market: Key Players
- Lifted Naturals
- Lallemand Health Solutions Inc.
- Uplift Food Pty Ltd.
- Nature's Bounty Co.
- Life Extension
- Kerry Group
- Bened Biomedical Co., Ltd.
- Neuraxpharm Group, a leading European specialty pharmaceutical company collaborated with Bened Biomedical to expands portfolio of Consumer Healthcare products
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the psychobiotic supplements market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, source, form, and end use
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Psychobiotic supplements market Segment
- Psychobiotic supplements market Dynamics
- Psychobiotic supplements market Size
- Psychobiotic Supplements Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Psychobiotic supplements market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Psychobiotic supplements market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Psychobiotic Supplements
- Value Chain Analysis of the Psychobiotic supplements market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Psychobiotic Supplements Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Psychobiotic Supplements Market Segmentation:
On the basis of application, psychobiotic supplements can be segmented as:
- Food Supplements
- Nutritional Supplements
- Specialty nutrients
- Infant Formula
- Dietary Supplements
On the basis of form, psychobiotic supplements can be segmented as:
On the basis of distribution channel, psychobiotic supplements can be segmented as:
- Store Based Retail
- Supermarkets/ Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Pharmacies & Drugstore
- Online Retail
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Psychobiotic Supplements Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Psychobiotic Supplements Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Psychobiotic Supplements Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Psychobiotic Supplements Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)