This Hogshead Barrel market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hogshead Barrel market.
Hogshead Barrel Market: Overview
Wine is the third-largest segment of the globally consumable alcoholic drinks. Together, USA, France, Italy, Germany and China takes up around half (49%) of the world’s wine consumption. The hogshead barrel market has become mature in Europe, especially in France, Germany and Italy, due to strong sales in the US market. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth, during the forecast years. This is because the number of wine producers are increasing rapidly in China, India, and Japan, owing to increase in demand for premium wines and adoption of western lifestyle with rising disposable income driving the growth of wine consumption and eventually acting as a catalyst to increase the demand of hogshead barrels in the region.
The USA is still dominating the wine market, the country with the biggest wine consumption, 33 million hectoliters and even increasing in a healthy growth rate. Hogshead barrel orders from the US wineries continue to bolster French oak barrels market. The only thing that could provide some relief for winemakers buying new hogshead barrels in the lower value of euro, which could help mitigate increases in the prices of French and European oak barrels.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hogshead Barrel Market: Dynamics
Increasing urbanization, rise in disposable income, and changing lifestyle of consumers, especially in the emerging economies such as India, Brazil, and China, has resulted in more people inclining towards off-the-shelf alcohol consumption habits. Increasing penetration in the emerging economies is anticipated to be a key driver for the growth of the global hogshead barrel market. Wine packaging manufacturers have witnessed increasing demand from countries such as India, where alcohol consumption has essentially doubled in the last two decades. Furthermore, several health benefits related to consumption of wine is also expected to drive the hogshead barrel market. To meet the increasing demand, the players in the market have increased the production of barrels around the globe, and this is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- TFF group, which claims to be the significant hogshead barrel producer in the world, is enjoying strong growth in both its wine and whisky divisions, with latest figures showed that total sales of more than $223 million.
Hogshead Barrel Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, hogshead barrel market has been segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and MEA. The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the healthy rate of growth in terms of wine consumption which in turn will boost the hogshead barrel market. This is due to changing lifestyle standard of people with rising higher income group people. Many countries in Africa like South Africa is also registering strong growth of wine sales at retail outlets, and therefore, manufacturers of hogshead barrels are expected to emphasize on sales in the Africa, and Asia Pacific region. Countries like Australia & China are the main wine producers in the region with Australia ranking 6th in the world’s wine production and accounting for almost 10% of the global wine production. Also, emerging economies like India, Thailand, Philippines, etc. have also shifted their focus towards consumption of wine. All this factors contributes towards the growing opportunities for hogshead manufacturers in Asia Pacific region during the forecast period.
Hogshead Barrel Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global hogshead barrel market are as follows:
- TFF group
- Seguin Moreau Napa Cooperage, Inc.
- Tonnellery of Adour
- StaVin Inc.
- John Cooperage
- Canton Cooperage, LLC
- Billon Cooperage
- Independent Stave Company
Hogshead Barrel Market: Key Developments
- On January 2014, Seguin Moreau Napa Cooperage, Inc. acquires Fine Northern Oak, a specialized American oak alternatives company.
- In 2019, Canton introduces with their new hogshead barrels, Canton five and 500 Puncheon. Also, the company is continuously participating in wine exhibitions to gain the customers attentions and to recognize through awards.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hogshead Barrel Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Hogshead Barrel Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Oak Type, global hogshead barrel has been segmented as:
- French Oak
- American Oak
- Eastern European Oak
On the basis of End Use, global hogshead barrel has been segmented as:
- Beer (Ale, Cider, etc.)
Hogshead Barrel Market: Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the global hogshead barrel market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the global hogshead barrel, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in hogshead barrel
- Competitive landscape in the global hogshead barrel market strategies for key players operating in the protective fabrics and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global hogshead barrel market
- Must-have information for global hogshead barrel market to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hogshead Barrel Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hogshead Barrel Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hogshead Barrel Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hogshead Barrel Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)