This Rain Barrels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rain Barrels market.
Rain Barrels Market: Overview
The increase in construction activities has led to changing water cycle. Due to this, less amount of rainfall sinks into the ground, and maximum water flows over the ground. It causes floods, soil erosion and creates various other difficulties. Rain barrels are used to reduce the risk of the flood at a local level. Rain barrels are equally crucial for the places with minimum rain. Rain barrels are containers that specially designed to hold rainwater. Rain barrels are available in various shapes, materials, and colors. They help in reducing the amount of runoff water by collecting it. Rain barrels collect water from the downspouts of the roof or terrace. The collected water can further be used in gardens, lawns or can be used to fulfill various other needs. The rain barrels have the holding capacity of 40-80 gallons of water. They are made of materials such as wood and plastics, also including recycled plastics. Rain barrels are completely enclosed and have caulks around the downspout to prevent unwanted matter to enter into the barrel.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rain Barrels Market: Dynamics
The increasing scarcity of water in various regions across the globe is supporting the demand for rain barrels. Rain barrels help in reducing peak water demands generally during the summer. Apart from dealing with water scarcity problem, the rain barrels assist in controlling local flood problems by collecting water. The high volume holding capacity of rain barrels helps in collecting lots of water with less number of units. These factors are projected to drive the growth of the global rain barrels market during the forecast period. Incidentally, installing rain barrels also protects streams and rivers from erosion and prevents loss of soil. Rain barrels prevent pollutants from roads and paved areas from entering into the water bodies.
Moreover, installing rainwater is an easy technique to save water and reduce costs spent on the water bill and other related utilities. Also, rain barrels are highly durable as they can last for up to 20 years if maintained properly. These factors are supposed to drive the demand for rain barrels during the forecast period. The cost of rain barrels is quite high. This might hamper the growth of the global rain barrels market. Though some of the watershed associations are offering rain barrels at reduced prices, it helps in compensating the price barrier for rain barrels. Overall, the outlook for the global rain barrels market is expected to be positive during the forecast period.
The U.S. is projected to witness high growth in the global rain barrels market. It is attributed to the growing consequences of floods and to prevent storm water runoff. In 2012, many areas in the U.S. were affected by drought. The practice of using rain barrels helps in minimizing the risk during droughts. Similar trends are expected to follow in countries such as Germany, France, and other such European countries. MEA and some parts of Asia Pacific regions are expected to witness high demand for rain barrels during the forecast period. Countries of MEA including Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, and other GCC countries witness low rainfall during the year, rain barrels can be a vital solution for rainwater harvesting. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the global rain barrels market during the forecast period.
Rain Barrels Market: Key Players
Some of the leading players operating in the global rain barrels market are –
- Rain Barrel USA
- Rain Barrels Intl., Inc.
- Rain Barrels Intl., Inc.
- BlueBarrel, LLC
- Colonial Ave
- Green Planet Rain Barrels, LLC
- The Great American Rain Barrel Company
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rain Barrels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Rain Barrels Market: Segmentation
Globally, the rain barrels market has been segmented on the basis of material type, capacity and region.
On the basis of material type, the global rain barrels market has been segmented into:
On the basis of capacity, the global rain barrels market has been segmented into:
- Less than 40 gallons
- 40 to 60 gallons
- 60 to 80 gallons
- 80 gallons & above
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected rain barrels market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of rain barrels market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their footprint in rain barrels market
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Rain Barrels Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Rain Barrels Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Rain Barrels Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Rain Barrels Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)