This Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices market.
The intraoperative neuromonitoring devices has extensive value in health industry in terms of patient safety. With the changing perspective of MedTech, the adoption rate of such devices are increasing globally. The intraoperative neuromonitoring devices are used for the assessment of neural function and brain activity during complex surgical intervention to avoid any type of complications that causes injury to nervous system. These intraoperative neuromonitoring devices are utilized to minimize or prevent neurological morbidity from operative manipulations. The device identifies changes in the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerve function before any damage. The intraoperative neuromonitoring devices shows electrical activity of the brain in a graphical representation during the procedures. These device include electroencephalogram, somatosensory evoked potentials, motor evoked potentials, brainstem auditory evoked potentials and visual evoked potentials. Electromyography is also used enormously during the complex surgeries. EEG records the brain electrical activity that can be visualize in the monitor during surgery, or electrocorticography is used to help in determining any resection margins for epilepsy or seizures cases to check electrical changes in the brain while mapping cortical function. All intraoperative neuromonitoring devices are used to track different neural pathways in the brain some times used together during the surgical procedures and post surgeries.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rise in ageing population, Increase in prevalence of chronic disorder and application of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices used in various complex surgical procedure will drive the growth of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market over the forecast period. Moreover, adoption of technologically advanced devices, increase in health expenditure for R&D to manufacture innovative technologies in this sector and favorable reimbursement policies upsurge the growth of intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market over the coming years. However, lack of awareness and lack of skilled professional in developing countries will limit the market growth for intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market: Overview
The global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is expected to grow exponentially over the forecast period due to increase in number complex surgical procedures that require to visualize the brain electrical activity. According to World Health Organization (WHO), 312.9 million surgeries were performed in 2012 globally. This data shows an increment by 38% over the last 8 years. The IONM system segment is expected to contribute the lion’s share and is expected to grow at the same rate over the forecast period. The modality type segment is expected to dominate the market wherein the electromyography segment has the major revenue share according to previous data and will continue to be on lead during the next coming years. Hospital of end user segment is expected to hold the major share among all other segments due its indication of use for various complex surgeries over the forecast period.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market: Regional Overview
North America will show lucrative revenue for the intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market owing to increasing prevalence of neurological disorder. After North America, Europe region will show the robust growth for intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market in the near future, due to availability of higher hospital facilities and growing healthcare infrastructure in European unions. Latin America region will show the significant demand for intraoperative neuromonitoring, due to the regional government initiative towards various surgeries and risk management in countries like Brazil and Mexico. In Asian countries like China and India, the rate of life expectancy, increasing population base and awareness among patients regarding neurological disorder thereby boosting the additional demand for intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market expansion. The Middle East and Africa are expected to be least lucrative region for intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market due to lack of healthcare setting, infrastructure and services.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market: Key Players
Example of some key player operating at the global level across the value chain include Intranerve, LLC., Medtronic Plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Natus Medical Incorporated, Computational Diagnostics, Inc, inomed Medizintechnik GmbH, Argos Neuromonitoring LP, NeuroMonitoring Technologies, Inc., Biotronic NeuroNetwork and Nuvasive, Inc.
The research report on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market: Segmentation
The intraoperative neuromonitoring market can be segmented by modality, product & services, by application, by source type, by end user and region.
Based on modality type, the global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is segmented as:
- Motor Evoked Potentials (MEPs)
- Subsensory Evoked Potentials
- Visual Evoked Potentials (VEPs)
- Somatosensory Evoked Potentials (SEPs)
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked potentials (SEPs)
- Transcranial Motor Evoked Potentials (TcMEPs)
- Mapping of Motor Cortex
Based on product and services type, the global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is segmented as:
Based on application, the global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is segmented as:
- Spinal Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- ENT Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Other Surgeries
Based on source type, the global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is segmented as:
- Insourced Monitoring
- Outsourced Monitoring
Based on end user, the global intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market is segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Report on intraoperative neuromonitoring devices market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)