This Iv Bag Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Iv Bag Market market.
Integrity and high performance quality are necessary features for products supplied in the parenteral packaging market. The global IV bags market has emerged as a key market segment in the parenteral packaging market and is marked by supply of plastic materials used for intravenous therapy with principal application in hospital care. Patients suffering with diarrhea and fever are prone to experience low electrolyte levels, which causes moderate or severe case of dehydration, especially in children. IV bags are used in intravenous therapy for curing or rehydrating the patient. IV bags are also useful for delivering medications and for blood transfusion directly to veins.
Global IV Bag Market: Market Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global IV Bag Market: Market Restraints
The risk of infection and collapsing of veins due to the needle being attached for a longer period is a concern of many authorities which may hamper the IV bags market. The improper monitoring of the intravenous therapy can also cause the nutrient imbalance in the patient body. The presence of substitute of IV bags such as plastic bottles, glass bottles, and infusion pumps to control the flow of the solution into the veins can resist the growth of the IV bags market. IV bags are commonly manufactured of the standard size of 1 liter, and children cannot be exposed to such large size of a solution of electrolyte. So in developing countries where patient to staff ratio is extremely small IV bags market may not have future growth, especially if there is some technological development which is as cheap as IV bags. However, the replacement of PVC material with eco-friendly materials could provide product development opportunities into the IV bags market.
Global IV Bag Market: Market Segmentation
IV bag market can be segmented by the type of material used and by the end use and by capacity.
Global IV Bag Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to lead the IV bags market over the forecast period due to its wide scope in the healthcare sector, particularly due to the high rate of obesity in the region. IV bags market is anticipated to register rapid growth in APEJ region over the forecast period owing to the increasing penetration of medical facilities in the rural areas, densely populated areas, increased awareness and demand for healthy life. The growth for IV bags market in Eastern and Western Europe in expected to be remain moderate over the forecast period.
Global IV Bag Market: Key Players:
Some key players of IV bag market are Mountainside Medical Equipment, Kraton Performance Polymers Inc., Renolit, Angiplast Pvt. Ltd, Medline Industries, Inc., Baxter, Sippex IV bag, Wipak Group Management, B. Braun Medical Inc., ICU Medical, Inc., Guangdong lejin medicine Co.,Ltd, Fresenius Kabi Group.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Iv Bag Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the type of material used, IV bag market can be segmented into:
- Ethylene vinyl acetate
- Copolyester ether
Based on the type of end use, IV bag market can be segmented into:
- To correct electrolyte imbalances
- To deliver medications
- Blood transfusions
- Blood Storage
Based on the size, IV bag market can be segmented into:
- 0 – 250 ml
- 250 – 500 ml
- 500 – 1000 ml
Regionally global IV bag market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.