Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Regional Overview
This Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc market.
Netupitant-Palonosetron is the first approved fixed dose combination drug for the prevention of chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting. Cancer is a leading cause of death worldwide, accounting nearly 1.4 million new cases in 2012. The most common type of cancer is lung cancer accounting about 1.59 million deaths, globally. Other prominent cancers are liver cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, esophageal and stomach cancer. In 2012, nearly 8.2 million deaths occurred from aforementioned indication, globally. Cancer can be treated by surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, targeted therapy, precision medicine and stem cell transplantation. The most common treatment for cancer is chemotherapy; it uses drugs to kill cancer cells that cause pain and other problems. Chemotherapy given before surgery and radiation therapy to make the tumor cell smaller is known as neo-adjuvant chemotherapy and chemotherapy given after treatment with surgery or radiation therapy is known as adjuvant chemotherapy.
Chemotherapy, not only kills the cancer cells but also attacks healthy cells that leads to side effects such as fatigue, hair loss, nausea, and vomiting. Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) is one of the most serious side effects that is taken into account. Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting are classified as acute, that occurs within 24 hours of the treatment; anticipatory, that is triggered due to some exposed stimuli; other are refractory; delayed and breakthrough. Incidence, timing, and intensity of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting vary on chemotherapeutic agents and patient factors. CINV occurs in about 80% of patients and has a severe impact on patient’s life.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Drivers and Restrains
According to Word Health Organization, it is estimated that by 2030, about 23.6 million new cases of cancer will prevail worldwide. Netupitant-Palonosetron Fixed Dose Combination is expected to fulfill unmet needs of the chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting therapeutics market. The fixed dose combination studies has revealed positive results in clinical phase trials. The demand of this drug for better treatment option by physician and patients will drive the market. Intense research and development in cancer therapeutics, the rise in the incidence of cancer cases, increased preference toward chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer and the use of chemotherapy in combination with other cancer treatment are anticipated to fuel the growth of Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Segmentation
The global Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC markethas been classified by distribution channel, and geography.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC is an oral formulation with 300 mg netupitant/0.5 mg palonosetron. Palonosetron is available in the market as a single agent while netupitant is a new therapeutic agent available in combination with Palonosetron. Netupitant-Palonosetron fixed dose combination is likely to overcome problems associated with chemotherapy treatment option available in the market currently.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Overview
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Key Players
The market leader for Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market is Helsinn Birex Pharmaceuticals Ltd and the drug is distributed and marketed by Eisai Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the Distribution Channel, the global Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market is divided into following:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC, a serotonin receptor antagonists and NK1 receptor antagonist. Serotonin receptor antagonists blocks the binding of serotonin to its receptor, thus stopping the signal to the brain. Based on the distribution channel the Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market is segmented into hospital pharmacy, drug store, retail pharmacy, and online pharmacy. The rise in the incidence of cancer patient population, funding by the governmental bodies for research and development on cancer therapeutics, focus on acquisition and merger by various key manufacturers for product expansion and technology use for drug development is attributed towards the growth of the target market.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Regional Overview
Region-wise, the global Netupitant-Palonosetron FDCMarket is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. More than 70% of world's cancer death occurs in Africa, Asia, and South America. Around 33% of cancer cases worldwide are due to smoke and tobacco.
Netupitant-Palonosetron FDC Market: Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Netupitant Palonosetron Fdc Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)