Stents are the tubes or other devices that placed in the body to generate a passage between hollow spaces. And stenting is process of placement of such stent in the body.
Stents are used in both vascular as well as in non- vascular organ for various reasons such as palliation of transient and chronic obstructions of natural circulatory pathways that enable the transfer of air, bodily fluids, and other substances that are involved in systemic metabolic and energy exchange.
Non-vascular stents are generally used to make a pathway in vessels of the body especially the arteries and veins that carry blood and lymph.
Non-Vascular Stents Market: Drivers and Restraints
Presently, non-vascular stents global market drives by the technological advancement in healthcare global industry, rising disease prevalence of cancer and urolithiasis, increase in the aging population.
Non-vascular stents global market drives by the rapid technological advancement in healthcare global industry, increase in the aging population, rising prevalence of cancer and urolithiasis, preference for minimally-invasive solutions, increased life expectancy. However, burden of rising regulation, proving long-term efficacy, pricing pressures, and medical devices excise taxes are some major barriers for this market.
Non-Vascular Stents Market: Overview
With rapid technological advancement, increase in the aging population, and rising prevalence of cancer and urolithiasis. The non-vascular stents global market is expected to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period (2012-2025).
Non-Vascular Stents Market: Region-wise outlook
Depending on geographic region, global non-vascular stents market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
North America, Europe and Asia Pacific are the leading market regions for this market due to the rapid technological advancement and large aging population.
Non-Vascular Stents Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating players in non-vascular stents global market are Boston Scientific Corporation, Covidien plc. Cook Medical, Allium Medical Solutions Ltd., Novatech Health Care, ConMed, W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., C.R. Bard, Merit Endotek, Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co., Ltd, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Non-Vascular Stents Market: Segmentation
Non-vascular stents global market is segmented into following types:
Pancreatic and Biliary Stents
- Biliary Stents
- Plastic Biliary Stents
- Metal Biliary Stents
- Metal Non-Covered Biliary Stents
- Metal Partially Covered Biliary Stents
- Metal Fully Covered Biliary Stents
- Plastic Pancreatic Stents
- Metal Pancreatic Stents
- Metal Non-Covered Pancreatic Stents
- Metal Fully Covered Pancreatic Stents
- Fully Covered Gastrointestinal Stents
- Partially Covered Gastrointestinal Stents
- Non-Covered Gastrointestinal Stents
- Silicone Airway Stents
- Metallic Airway Stents
- Fully Covered Metallic Airway Stents
- Uncovered Metallic Airway Stents.
Urinary Tract Stents
- Ureteral Stents
- Metal Ureteral Stents
- Polymer Ureteral Stents
- Bioabsorbable Ureteral Stents.
- Prostate Stents
- Metal Prostrate Stents
- Polymer Prostrate Stents
- Bioabsorbable Prostate Stents.
- Urethral Stents
- Metal Urethral Stents
- Polymer Urethral Stents
- Bioabsorbable Urethral Stents.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.