This Enteral Stents market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Enteral Stents market.
Enteral stents can be defined as stents which are deployed in the stomach, colon and the small bowel. Enteral stents are designed to treat malignant luminal obstruction of the gastrointestinal tract. Although their use is for palliation of malignant obstruction, they can also be used within the colon as a pre-operative modality. Enteral stents maintain the lumen of hollow organs, vessels, and ducts. For colonic stents, preoperative stenting allows a one-stage operation and avoidance of colostomy. In patients undergoing palliation of obstruction, self-expandable metal stents (SEMS) allow avoidance of surgery. Newer stent designs for both upper and lower gastrointestinal use are needed which are covered while still allowing delivery through the endoscope channel, and are associated with low migration rates.
Enteral Stents Market: Drivers and Restraints
Expanding use of stents in non-malignant applications, and the need for effective therapies that reduce the risk of complications, rising use of fully-covered, removable metal stents in gastrointestinal applications, technological innovations in stent technology with regards to stent design and delivery systems, movement towards the increasing use of minimally-invasive techniques augmented by rising patient demand and awareness are some of the drivers leading to the growth of enteral stents market. Although the current stent technologies provide mechanical support to the organ in which they are used, both short- and long-term complications still occur, resulting in poor clinical outcomes and endangering patient safety. Based on the shortcomings of the current stents, a newer generation of devices boasting innovative structures, durable metal alloys, biodegradable stent platforms, and bioactive coatings is in development. However unmet needs remain a challenge also adverse effects related to the products are likely to hinder the growth of the enteral stents market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Enteral Stents Market: Overview
Increasing prevalence of cancer disease, changing lifestyles, rapidly growing population and new product innovation are some of the factors projected to drive the growth of global enteral stents market. Rising adoption and technological advancement in enteral stents are some other factors expected to fuel the growth of the enteral stents market.
Enteral Stents Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically the market for enteral stents is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the enteral stents market due to growing prevalence of cancer, changing lifestyle, technological advancement, and early treatment adoption. Europe is the second leading market for enteral stents. Asia Pacific is also expected to grow at the higher rate in enteral stents market due to rapid population growth, developing healthcare infrastructure, increasing per capita expenditure, and increasing research and development. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa is also anticipated to create a significant opportunity in the enteral stents market due to private and government health care insurance coverage, increasing consumption of alcohol, growing awareness among people, and increasing investment by key manufacturers in this area.
Enteral Stents Market: Key Players
Some of the players operating in the enteral stents market include Abbott Vascular, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Biosensors International, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Medical, C. R. Bard, Cordis Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Taewoong Medical and Terumo Corporation. Cook Medical has established a strong presence despite a small product line, while Taewoong Medical has a more extensive product portfolio. Boston Scientific is also the leading company due to an extensive product line and presence in all the segments. Its presence in the enteral stents market is further strengthened by the acquisition of EndoChoice a former smaller player in this market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Enteral Stents Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Enteral Stents Market: Segmentation
By product type, the enteral stents market is segmented into,
- Esophageal Stents
- Gastroduodenal Stents
- Colon Stents
By material type, the enteral stents market is segmented into,
- Self-Expandable Metal Stents (SEMS)
- Self-Expandable Plastic Stents (SEPS)
By end user the enteral stents market is segmented into,
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Enteral Stents Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Enteral Stents Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Enteral Stents Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Enteral Stents Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)