This Piperylene market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Piperylene market.
Piperylene is an organic compound that falls under the class of alkenes with chemical IUPAC name of 1,3 pentadiene. Piperylene compound has an appearance of colorless liquid with acrid odor and is moderately toxic in nature. Piperylene is found as a byproduct during the synthesis and production of ethylene in naptha cracking unit from crude oil. On commercial level, the Piperylene is regarded as important monomer for the synthesis of adhesives, plastics, resins and intermediates. The end products manufactured using piperylene captures a large market share in application like the manufacturing of parcel tapes, envelopes, diaper fastenings, inks and building materials. The compound is considered preferred choice as an ingredient in many application industries owing to its properties like high mechanical strength, toughness, and resistance towards corrosion and radiation. The piperylene compound is also used for production of resins required for pressure sensitive and hot melting application such as waterproof coatings, road marking paint and rubber traffic equipment. The production and consumption of the polymers and derivatives derived from piperylene in terms of volume is dominated by the Asia Pacific, Europe and North America region. In Asia Pacific, developing economies such as China and India are growing at an exceptional pace in past few years and capturing exceptional market share in terms of volume and revenue. However, the countries located in the Western Europe region are expected to drive the utilization of the piperylene based products.
Piperylene Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Piperylene Market: Segmentation
Piperylene Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global piperylene Market is segmented into the seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). As of 2015. The growth in developed regions such as Western Europe, Japan and North America will be driven by the expansion of industries like aerospace, automotive, and construction. The APEJ and Latin America region will also register rapid growth due increasing demand for adhesives and resins and increase in manufacturing units mainly in the emerging economies such as China. MEA is also projected to also expand with a significant CAGR over the forecast period
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Piperylene Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of application, the Piperylene Market can be segmented as:
Examples of some of the market participants in the global Piperylene Market identified across the value chain include:
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil
- Shell Chemicals
- Triveni chemicals
- Yuhuang Chemical Inc.
- Zeon Corporation
- Shanghai Shangyi Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.