This Polyolefin Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyolefin Films market.
Twentieth century is the period where plastic era started, this is exactly after the era of products being directly made out of natural materials. Plastic seemed to have entered each and every aspect of the human life. Today one cannot imagine his or her life without use of plastic. The recent packaging trends shows consumers are preferring lightweight over heavy weight, flexible over rigid and transparent over nontransparent. Polyolefin (POF) films are seem to be the best suitable choice for these recent changing trends. These can be flexible, lightweight and transparent. Polyolefin (POF) films are plastics and a class of polymers, which are extracted from polymerization of monomers. POF films generally used as stretch films, shrink films and others. Most commonly used POF is polyethylene (PE). Most commonly used PEs are Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) and Linear-Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE). These films are used in wide range of applications ranging from food & beverages to agriculture and cosmetics to industrial packaging. The film thickness varies from very few microns to thick sheets. Polyolefin films are used to wrap food and nonfood products like cabbage, cauliflower, pizza, meat, bakery items an others. These films are also used to bundling of beverage bottles, cosmetics and others. In industries these are used to cover manufactured machines or tools so that the corrosion and dust are avoided. In agriculture these are used in greenhouse, walk-in tunnel and low tunnel covers, and mulching. The market for agriculture polyolefin films is rapidly or explosively growing in China. High durability, optical properties like ultraviolet barrier, near and middle infrared, anti-drip or anti-fog effect. Recent developments include UV-blocking films, NIR-blocking films, fluorescent films, and ultra-thermic films.
Polyolefin films: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Growing agriculture markets in India and China is the main driver for the growth of packaging polyolefin films market. Rising global industrial output, industrial automation and industrial safety standards directly or indirectly influencing the demand for polyolefin films market. Recent developments in ecommerce & logistics shows, increase in usage of polyolefin films for bundling of products or packages. The main purpose here is to convenient and safe transport of products from one location to other location without damage and pilferage. Polyolefin films usage is growing in industries safe material handling. Here sharp and tiny products are bundled together for convenient material handling. Large finish products can be covered with polyolefin stretch films to protect from scratches and dust. Growing worldwide food & beverage sector is another driver for the growth of polyolefin films market. Here protecting food & beverages from environmental contaminations and biodegradation is the major concern. Polyolefin films are used for display purpose also. Polyolefin films are generally recyclable because they are thermoplastics.
Polyolefin films: Market Segmentation
The polyolefin films market is segmented on the basis of application, material and material properties. On the basis of application, the global polyolefin films market is segmented into food & beverages, agriculture, industrial & automobile, cosmetics and others. On the basis of material property these films are segmented into stretch films, shrink films and others. On the basis of material polyolefin films are segmented into LDPE films, LLDPE films and others.
Stretch film is wrapped around the load to provide stability in shipping. The film is stretched to 200-300% and it can be applied either by hand or machine. Stretch film property is to try and return to its original size, resulting in a tight and secure load for shipping. It also provides some protection from moisture, dust, pilferage, and improves material handling of the load inside factory.
Shrink film is generally used in bundling multiple products. The main purpose here is to protect individual products, often as retail packaging. The film is wrapped and sealed around the contents and when heat is applied, either by heat gun or a heat tunnel, the air is evacuated and the film shrinks tightly around the contents. Polyolefin films can be pre-printed to create an appealing retail package. The film can have higher shrinkage capability up to 20 to 30%
Polyolefin films Market: Regional outlook
Polyolefin films market has been segmented on the basis of region into North America, Latin America Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Emerging markets in APEJ, Latin America and MEA regions expected to represent higher demand growth for polyolefin films.
Polyolefin films Market: Key players
Some of the players in the global polyolefin films market are PMC Group, Inc., Asmaco Industries Limited, Yorkshire Packaging Systems, Vijay Packaging System, Om Polymers, Zhejiang Jiuteng Package Materials Co.Ltd., Traco Manufacturing, Inc., Folene Packaging LLC., Syfan Saad Co. (99) Ltd., Hi-Tech Plastics, Inc., Riverside Paper Co. Inc., Griff Paper and Film Inc., Bollore Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyolefin Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Polyolefin Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Polyolefin Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Polyolefin Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Polyolefin Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)