This Portable Light Towers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Portable Light Towers market.
Market Introduction & Outlook
Portable light towers are characteristically an array of high intensity lights mounted on a telescopic mast, which is anchored to a highway capable chassis. The chassis stocks either a diesel or gasoline engine that drives a generator as an electricity supply source to the lights. Some portable light towers are battery operated so as to meet silent operation requirements. Portable light towers serve a key role in aiding essential operations carried out across a diverse range of industries.
Portable light towers are light sources that are easy to transport and quick to deploy, which enables their adoption in varied locations as per different requirements. A portable light tower is a vital source of light essential for continuing specific tasks in extreme darkness or at night time. Portable light towers find a varied range of applications across multiple industry sectors, including those at highly sensitive defense installations in the military and defense sector.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In the rapidly growing economies of China and India, infrastructure development and construction industry size have been growing at a rapid pace. Simultaneously, safety during work at night times has also become a sensitive need to be addressed on high priority. This trend has been favorably impacting the demand growth of portable light towers, which play a major role in implementing night work safety procedures. Hence, non-glare portable light towers are proving to be the preferred alternative for conventional, low intensity makeshift bulbs perilously installed or hung on reinforcement bars at construction sites. This has been the case across a multitude of industries, which in turn has created a positive outlook for the global portable light towers market. The positive outlook for the market can also be attributed took the fact that portable light towers are already witnessing high demand, which is expected to further surge in the coming years in developed nations as well.
Considering these important aspects of applications of portable light towers, the study of portable light towers becomes an important read.
R&D Efforts for Non-Glare Products to meet Augmented Safety Requirements
It has been observed that light sources having an inherent disadvantage of glare are phasing out in most applications. This is on account of their replacement by new, advanced versions of portable light towers that have been specifically developed through research & development efforts. These lights offer a non-glare feature with regard to the light type, which is an extremely indispensable feature with regard to customers, in recent times. This is so because the non-glare feature is directly linked to the safety of the personnel and other human presence, such as pedestrians, with close physical proximity to the areas of operation.
Regional Market Outlook
In terms of geography, the portable light towers market has been divided into seven regions -- North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia (SEA) and Rest of APAC, China, Japan and Middle-East & Africa. North America and China are expected to be the dominant markets for portable light towers due to already high volume sales and a growing population coupled with the increasing demand for portable light tower applications across a diverse range of industries. Europe and SEA & APAC are expected to be the next most important regional markets for portable light towers – Germany, France and the U.K. are key countries in the European region. The portable light towers market in China and other Asian countries is expected to be the most promising one for players over the forecast period in terms of growth rate, owing to various factors such as rapidly developing infrastructure, coupled with the speedy growth of various industries, and increasing deployment of portable light towers in these industries.
Some of the key portable light tower manufacturers operating in the global portable light towers market include Atlas Copco AB, Chicago Pneumatic, Larson Electronics LLC, Terex Corporation, Generac Power Systems, Inc., Dooosan Portable Power and J C Bamford Excavators Ltd. Some of the other producers of portable light towers include Colorado Standby, Youngman Richardson & Co. Ltd., Olikara Lighting Towers Pvt. Ltd. and Probuilt Professional Lighting, among others.
Portable Light Towers Vendors
Portable Light Towers Vendors
The market sizing of portable light towers will be done by adoption data triangulation approach. Demand side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of portable light towers. Secondary research is used during the initial phase to identify the feasibility of target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product and service offerings, investment base in manufacturing facilities, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Additionally, regional consumption of portable light towers among end users is tracked at a granular level to obtain the most accurate information. Each piece of information is eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which builds a strong base for primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents, such as marketing managers, and procurement managers as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents, such as sales professionals at the manufacturers’ end, distributors, wholesalers and exporters, who provide valuable insights on trends, research applications of products and technologies, procuring patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
In April 2018, Larson Electronics LLC, a major industrial lighting industry participant, launched a 150-watt quadpod mounted explosion-proof LED portable light tower. The portable light tower is capable of illuminating an area up to 9,500 square feet with 17,500 lumens of bright illumination. It is also an adjustable Cree LED light tower designed not just for portability but also as one which could withstand durable operation in harsh, demanding conditions such as emergency services, and harsh environment industry applications such as mining, construction, marine and industrial operations.
Apart from this, the company, in the same month, launched a five-stage portable light tower notified as a telescoping tower. It is fitted with an integrated IP camera that provides a safe and effective way to monitor secure locations from an elevated position. This security tower system features a telescoping boom that reaches 30 feet, a full-HD security camera and a blue LED strobe lamp to deter unauthorized personnel. The blue LED strobe light is Class I rated and produces 360 degrees of brilliant high-quality light, acting as a deterrent.
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Portable light towers market by power source, lighting technology, end use sector and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, South East Asia and Pacific, Japan, China, India, Middle East & Africa by test type, end user and country segments
- Portable light towers market dynamics & opportunity assessment
- Volume consumption of portable light towers at regional level
- Regional level average cost of portable light towers
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Portable Light Towers Market Size & Forecast 2018 – 2028
- Portable Light Towers Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Portable Light Towers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Market by power source:
- Internal combustion engine powered portable light towers
- Battery powered portable light towers
- Solar powered portable light towers
- Generator powered portable light towers
- Direct powered portable light towers
Market by lighting technology:
- Halogen lighting
- Metal halide lighting
- Incandescent lighting
- Fluorescent lighting
- LED lighting
Market by end use sector:
- Quarry & mining
- Building & construction
- Sports & entertainment
Market by region:
- North America
- Latin America
- South East Asia (SEA) & Other Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size
- Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Market outlook for Portable Light Towers
- Economical spending, regional outlook, manufacturing infrastructure expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print and channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Portable Light Towers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Portable Light Towers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Portable Light Towers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Portable Light Towers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.