This Steam Jet Ejector market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Steam Jet Ejector market.
A steam jet ejector is a device that has no moving parts and is used for pumping; the motive force it uses is a fluid or a gas, and the motive fluid is steam. The components of a steam jet ejector include the steam chest, nozzle, suction, throat, diffuser and discharger.
Steam jet ejectors are simple in operation, reliable in functioning, and incur low operational costs to produce vacuum. They find numerous applications in the chemical industry, and are found to be of high utility where supply of high-pressure motive gas is available on the site. They possess several advantages over mechanical vacuum pumps. For instance, no source of power is required other than the motive gas, unlike that in mechanical vacuum pumps. Steam jet ejectors are also dependable producers of vacuum as they do not possess moving parts, and offer ease in installation, operation and maintenance.
Considering the high utility of steam jet ejectors in vital applications, the study of the steam jet ejector global market becomes an important read.
Steam Jet Ejector Market: Key Trends, Drivers
Since contemporary energy-efficient steam jet ejector systems have been offering many advantages over other vacuum producing systems and as they can utilize motive steam, which is already available on site and that would otherwise be wasted, steam jet ejectors have been finding increasing industrial applications in recent times, thereby driving their market growth.
Besides, steam jet ejectors have been found to be extremely reliable among all high vacuum systems, and are simple in design and have low noise levels during operation vis-à-vis other vacuum equipment. Further, steam jet ejectors are found to be ideal for large load applications. They require negligible maintenance as they do not have moving parts, and could be custom designed for specific applications. Steam jet ejectors are easy to retrofit as well as upgrade, and are available in any workable material of construction. Such advantages have been significantly driving the global demand for steam jet ejectors in the recent past, and it is expected that these benefits will further propel their market growth for the next few years.
However, steam jet ejectors display a few limitations. For instance, during operation, it is essential to maintain the design quality of steam. If the steam quality reduces, there is a decline in suction pressure and capacity, especially in multi stage steam jet ejector designs. Also, excessive superheating of steam can unfavorably affect the suction capacity of steam jet ejectors. It can reduce the ratio of energy levels, and subsequently, the rise in specific volume has a tendency to to choke the diffuser.
The application of steam jet ejectors in a varied number of processes depends on appropriate process conditions. For instance, it is vital that the motive fluid pressure drop is significant enough to develop high nozzle velocities, and that the difference between suction and discharge pressures is not extreme and the suction fluid flow is relatively small compared to the motive fluid.
Such factors are expected to dampen the market growth rate of steam jet ejectors at a global level, as end users tend to look for suitable substitutes.
Steam Jet Ejector Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global steam jet ejector market are as follows:
- Croll Reynolds
- Venturi Jet Pumps Ltd.
- Gardner Denver Nash
- Graham Corporation
- Körting Hannover AG
- Chem Process Systems
- Unique Systems
- Mazda Limited
- Jet Vacuum Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- New Field Industrial Equipment Pvt. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Steam Jet Ejector Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Steam Jet Ejector Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global steam jet ejector market is segmented as follows:
- Single-stage steam jet ejectors
- Multi-stage steam jet ejectors
On the basis of application type, the global steam jet ejector market is segmented as follows:
- Crude oil distillation
- Petrochemical processes
- Edible oil deodorization
- Organic motivated systems
- Fertilizer plant operations
- Thermal compressors
- Hybrid vacuum systems
- Metals vacuum degassing
- Space simulation
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Steam Jet Ejector Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Steam Jet Ejector Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Steam Jet Ejector Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Steam Jet Ejector Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.