This Storage As A Service market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Storage As A Service market.
Storage as a Service Market: Introduction
Nowadays, with the increase in technological advancements, enterprises are using storage as a service technology, to save and secure their data. The modern world is experiencing connected technology and devices with the help of the Internet. Mostly large and medium size companies use storage as a service technology, in which they rent a space in their storage infrastructure. To store a data or to secure it from external malwares, the convenient way to manage backups is storage as a service. The storage as a service offers various advantages to consumers, such as it is cost saving, efficient, easy to operate, and can be used in many industries to store or secure data. The storage as a service is adopted by many small and medium-sized businesses because these enterprises can reduce annual operating costs by using storage as a service technology. Usually, the storage as a service technology costs about 3 cents per gigabyte to store data.
As technology is transforming in a smarter ways, technology in storage as a service are developing intelligently by providing centralized access to multiple PCs and laptops, and also have a proactive approach to energy saving. These days, storage as a service are being used by the healthcare, and business sectors to store data. These networks have become one of the most important topics for scientists to research on.
Storage as a service is highly beneficial for SMBs, due to lower costs to maintain and better output. Storage as a service helps enterprises in recovery of data and also in reducing risks.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Storage as a Service Market: Drivers and Challenges
Nowadays, several IT companies are adopting hybrid cloud storage as a service systems, which enables to select a flexible storage as a service solution. Hybrid cloud storage as a service provide benefits, such as enhanced IT infrastructure management and flexibility, enhanced security for data management. The hybrid cloud storage as a service system also provides various advantages to consumers, such as usability, better bandwidth, accessibility, and instant recovery of data. These are the primary factors which are driving the storage as a service market in different regions.
The IT and telecom industry is an important field for storage as a service technology development. So, the integration of various technology, such as downtime, security, privacy, limited control, are the major concerns in deploying storage as a service. Another primary challenge that can be faced by storage as a service technology is the privacy of data. As the devices are connected smartly with cloud, the security and privacy of data is becoming the main issue for scientists.
Global Storage as a Service Market: Competition Landscape
Examples of some of the market participants in the global storage as a service market identified across the value chain includes: Amazon Web Services (AWS) Inc., IBM, Dell EMC, Internap, Rackspace, Microsoft, APTARE, Inc., Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, Buffalo Americas, Inc. and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP.
Global Storage as a Service Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is expected to capture the largest market share, owing to the presence of advanced technical companies of storage as a service technology. Europe and Japan are also expected to gain substantial market share due to the introduction of new technologies and applications. APAC is expected to be the fastest growing storage as a service market, owing to the government initiatives being taken towards the improvement of technologies by emerging economies such as India and China.
The storage as a service market in Latin America and MEA is also expected to witness high growth rates in the coming period, due to an increase in the demand for cost effective storage as a service technologies.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Storage As A Service Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Storage as a Service Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the storage as a service market on the basis of service type:
- Cloud Backup
- Cloud Archiving
- Platform-Attached Storage
Segmentation of the storage as a service market on the basis of Enterprises:
- Small and medium enterprises (SMBs)
- Large enterprises
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Storage As A Service Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Storage As A Service Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Storage As A Service Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Storage As A Service Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.