This Storage Virtualization market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Storage Virtualization market.
Rapid growth of industrialization has led to the development of thousands of industries across various verticals. Every organization works with two main components, namely data and storage. Everyday, a massive amount of data is created and processed and the processed data called information is allocated a storage space. As the organization grows, more and more amounts of data is created, which needs to be stored and storing such an enormous amount of data in physical drives requires huge investment. Therefore, in order to lower this investment and avoid the complex and time consuming task of storage and data management, companies are rapidly adopting the concept of storage virtualization where multiple physical storages are grouped from multiple network storage devices, which looks like a single storage device to the user.
Storage virtualization options are available with flexible licensing and multiple hybrid models. This technology can be used by all sizes of enterprises. Usage of storage virtualization in smart devices and software defined storage are prominent trends observed in the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Storage Virtualization Market: Drivers and Restraints
Enhanced storage management in a heterogeneous IT environment, high storage availability and improved storage utilization are the factors driving growth of the storage virtualization market. Also, automated management, efficient use of time and ease in storage expansion are expected to further fuel the growth of the market.
Complications in network systems and the threat of server sprawl hinder the adoption of storage virtualization in the market. Also, if one server or system fails, then all servers will fail, which can create complications within an organization. Such factors hamper the growth of the storage virtualization market.
Storage Virtualization Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players in the market include Citrix Systems, Inc., HP, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Vmware, Inc., BlueArc Corporation, EMC Corporation, Coraid and Hitachi Data System.
Storage Virtualization Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to be the largest market for storage virtualization. Majority of storage virtualization vendors such as Citrix Systems, Inc., HP and IBM Corporation are based in North America. This can be attributed to the increasing adoption of advanced technologies by companies in the region. The markets in Europe and SEA and other APAC regions are also anticipated to witness growth over the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Storage Virtualization Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Storage Virtualization Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of the storage virtualization market on the basis of component:
- Storage Devices
- Block aggregation layer
- File/record layer
- Application layer
Segmentation of the storage virtualization market on the basis of end-user:
- IT and Telecommunication
Segmentation of the storage virtualization market on the basis of deployment:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint