Treadmill Motors Market
Treadmill Motors Market 2018 - 2028: Motors for Commercial Treadmills to Register High Demand
Market Insights on Treadmill Motors covering sales outlook, demand forecast and up-to-date key trends
Treadmill Motors Market Overview
Rising preference for cardio and stamina building workouts, and the demand for efficient calorie burning methods is contributing to the demand for residential and commercial use treadmills, and consequently the demand for treadmill motors worldwide.
Rise in Demand for Residential Treadmills to Boost DC Treadmill Motors Sales
AC treadmill motors are known to produce higher amounts of power than DC motors. In addition they also produce lesser noise than DC motors, owing to this, the demand for AC treadmill motors is anticipated to see a relatively higher demand in the years to come. AC treadmill motors will be preferred in commercial scale treadmills for gyms and heavy duty residential applications.
On the other hand, personal use treadmills are anticipated to see higher demand for DC treadmill motors owing to lower power requirements, and horsepower segmentation is anticipated to see demand depending on activity from regular walking routines, to running. In addition, growing number of public and private initiatives for fitness aimed mainly towards the youth is anticipated to boost demand for treadmills and consequently treadmill motors.
On the other hand, prohibitive prices of treadmills are anticipated to be the primary constraining factor hindering the growth of the treadmill motors market for the entire forecast period. This is especially anticipated to affect the sales of personal use treadmills during the period.
Don't pay for what you don't need
Customize your report by selecting specific countries or regions and save 30%!
Performance Enhancement through Tech Innovation to Remain Major Focus for Treadmill Motor Manufacturers
Major treadmill motor manufacturers including Brigadoon Fitness Inc., Turdan Industry Co., and Rotomag Motors and Controls Pvt. Ltd. are showing increasing emphasis on performance enhancement to attract commercial and residential consumers.
- Brigadoon Fitness Inc. has introduced their new GEN 3 Eco Drive system to run a powerful 6 HP motor, which consumes less power without compromising on the power output. The system can be integrated with the requirements more than 20 unique exercise programs to meet customized fitness goals. In addition the motor parts are also given a 7 year warranty with a possible extension of 6 years.
- Gemini Controls introduced AC and DC treadmill motors that are integrated with the first pulse width modulated speed controllers that provide silent operation at 16 KHz frequencies. The motor uses an inductance compensation technique, which provides smoother activity, and significantly reduces the need for maintenance procedures.
- Rotomag Motors and Controls Pvt. Ltd. are providing low cost permanent magnet DC motors and wound field DC motors that provide stong metal housing for improved durability, helical gears, permanently lubricated bearings for frequent starts and stops, along with powder coating for anti-corrosion treatment.
Asia Pacific Treadmill Motor Market to Witness High Demand Owing to Modernization in Fitness Regimes
Rapidly expanding beauty and health industry and increasingly sedentary lifestyles worldwide are boosting the growth for treadmills worldwide, particularly in fitness centers and gyms.
The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to see rapid growth for the foreseeable future owing to a wide population base which is increasingly adopting a fitness oriented lifestyle and which is showing an inclination towards the use of modern fitness equipment to avoid the rapidly spreading lifestyle related diseases.
China is anticipated to see remarkably high rise in production activity owing to low production and workforce costs. However, the trade tensions between China and the United States regarding steel imports is anticipated to adversely affect the treadmill motors market in the region.
Categorization of the Global Treadmill Motors Market
Treadmill motors can be largely classified on the basis of application, horsepower, and product type. On the terms of application, treadmill motors can be divided into those for commercial and residential treadmills. On the basis of horsepower, treadmill motors can be divided in to up to 2 HP, 2-3 HP, and above 3 HP. On the terms of product type, treadmill motors can be divided into AC treadmill motors and DC treadmill motors.
This report on the treadmill motors market gives regional and global level assessments to identify and make use of crucial data that has been supported through in-depth research on factors such as competitive scenarios and latent business opportunities.
The report was developed with
- Market Drivers: Crucial influences that impact the market
- Market Value: Overall size of the market
- Demand and Supply
- Trends and Obstacles: Popular trends and likely challenges
- Market Segmentation: Clear categorization of every area
- Competitive Analysis: Strategic activity by top market players
- Technology: Changes in market situations arising from innovations in technology
Get the data you need at a Fraction of the cost
Personalize your report by choosing insights you need
and save 40%!
The following regional markets have also been closely scrutinized
- Middle East and Africa treadmill motors market (N.Africa, S.Africa, GCC countries, Rest of MEA)
- North America treadmill motors market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America treadmill motors market (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of South America)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan treadmill motors market (India, China, New Zealand, Australia, ASEAN)
- Japan treadmill motors market
- Eastern Europe Treadmill motors market (Poland, Russia)
- Western Europe Treadmill motors market (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain)
The report has been developed from collecting first-hand information on the global treadmill motors market on all quantitative and qualitative business trends, economic factors and market attractiveness factors affecting all aspects of the market, by detailed interactions with prominent industry experts.