This Tuberculosis Diagnostics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tuberculosis Diagnostics market.
Tuberculosis (TB) has been a sickness influencing all parts of the world since ages. However, numerous endeavours came in the past for enhancing analysis and treatment. In 2016, the WHO noticed that the TB pestilence was bigger than already assessed, with 10.4 million new instances of TB in 2015. Young children represented 6.3% of the new and backslide TB infection cases told all around in 2015. An expected 1 million youngsters turned out to be sick with TB in 2015, while 210 000 children died from Tuberculosis in 2015. Precisely diagnosing paediatric TB keeps on being a test. In the current scenario, development of cutting edge demonstrative strategies, for example, nucleic acid testing, interferon-gamma Release Assay (IGRA) and serological techniques, have brought about the high utilization rate of diagnostics. In addition, Point of Care (POC) innovations, for example, antigen examines are likewise advancing the finding rate of Tuberculosis. Several diagnostic procedures and treatment methodologies include physical and microbial examination studies, sputum test, alternative sampling, PCR, chest X ray, CT, FDG/PET, ALS (Antibodies from Lymphocyte Secretion) assay, Tuberculin skin test, Monteux skin test, Nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT), Interferon-γ release assays and many others.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market: Drivers and Restraints
Innovation in advanced diagnostic methods coupled with newly manufactured test kits by top manufacturers from the U.S. and Europe. Social insurance administrative organizations, for example, WHO, CDC are taking activities towards worldwide attention to tuberculosis and extemporizing the analytic strategies. Expansive patient pool enduring with tuberculosis, rising open mindfulness in regards to tuberculosis and early determination and innovative headway in the testing techniques, for example, Monteux test, and Cytokine recognition test are the driving elements for the tuberculosis diagnostics showcase. As indicated by the worldwide organizations, for example, WHO, nations like Brazil, China, India and South Africa offer huge open doors for new TB diagnostics, to some extent because of their national sense of duty regarding TB control despite high TB troubles, expanded interests in new advancements, and developing economies. For e.g. principal diagnostic test in these four countries (Brazil, China, India and South Africa) in 2012-13 was sputum smear microscopy, consisting of 55 Mn tests with a market value of more than US$ 87 Mn. Also, drug resistance genotyping, next-generation sequencing technologies combine diagnosis of the bacteria, and molecular epidemiology from a single test or sample are now being utilized for diagnosis. Currently utilized molecular diagnostic assay tests can determine whether a patient has active TB or has been exposed to TB. Mixes of tests can distinguish whether a patient has dormant TB contamination however so far can't decide the danger of movement to dynamic TB ailment, nor can tests decide whether a dynamic TB case has been cured.
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market: Overview
Demonstrative lab tests overwhelmed the test types section with higher market value on a worldwide scale, as they are taken as cost efficient and simple to-perform. Also incorporate culture-based tests and spread microscopy. The high weight areas depend on these systems due to their money related and specialized lack of ability to consolidate propelled advancements subsequently adding to the development of the indicative research facility tests section. In many cases, limited accuracy and the more extended handling time are the constraining component for the diagnostics. Thus, human services organizations are endeavoring to execute propelled systems in the creating areas.
Accordingly, nucleic basic analyses portion and the dormant contamination location fragment, which incorporates skin tests and IGRA, are probably going to show a beneficial development rate. These techniques overcome the previously mentioned restrictions therefore enhancing reasonableness, preparing time and exactness of the symptomatic strategy. The drug resistance area in tuberculosis is one of the essential worries for human services experts as uncalled for treatment because of wrong medication regimen and inaccurate measurements frames prompt the improvement of medication obstruction in TB patients experiencing treatment. Consequently, the drug resistance detection section is likewise expected to witness lucrative development during the forecast period.
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market: Region-wise Outlook
The market covers the following region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan and MEA. As per the manufacturers point of view North America dominates the test kits market for Tuberculosis. Adoption of new technology assessment, rising cases for TB in children, approval of new drugs and medication are factors contributing to grow at an exponential rate in the Tuberculosis diagnostic market. High opportunities can be seen in India and China, Asia Pacific owing to its huge population base and high burden of TB dominated the global TB diagnostics market in 2015. As per the WHO, countries such as India, China, Afghanistan, and Indonesia are priority regions for control of this communicable disease.
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market: Key Players
Some of the players in Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market include: Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Hologic Corporation, bioMérieux SA, Alere, Inc., Hain Lifescience GmbH, Cepheid, Sanofi, QIAGEN and Others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
The overall market has been segmented into Diagnostic test type and end user:
By Test Type:
- Detection of Latent Infection
- Radiographic Method
- Diagnostic Laboratory Methods
- Cytokine Detection Assay
- Detection of Drug Resistance
- Nucleic Acid Testing
- Other Methods
By End User:
- Reference Laboratories
- Research Institutes and Academics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)