This Turkish Figs market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Turkish Figs market.
Turkish figs are famous for its delicacy since ancient times. Turkish figs are the rich source of phytonutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins. Turkish figs are sweet in flavor, with a chewy texture, unlike most other fruits. Turkish figs are available in different sizes, ranging from small to extra-large, and are offered in fresh or dried form.
The Turkish figs market is growing from past few years due to the growth of global food industry. The market is driven by the rising consumption of health-based packaged foods and innovations in manufacturing variety of processed food products by key stakeholders. Emerging markets for health-based packaged foods are projected to generate potential opportunities for Turkish figs.
The Turkish figs market is categorized by intense competition, due to the presence of some large-scale firms. The growing demand for Turkish figs in the various region such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific is leading towards fierce competition amongst key industry players for capturing the market opportunities.
Turkey is largest producer and exporter of dried figs globally, it accounted nearly 70% share of global production and exported more than 75% of its domestic production. Turkey was the largest supplier for figs in the year 2015 with the market size of near about the US $ 30 million.
Turkish Figs Market Segmentation
Turkish figs market can be segmented by type, by application, by form, and by regions. By type, Turkish figs market is segmented as natural and processed products. The processed products segment is further segmented into Lerida, garland, proto be, pulled, layer and baglama. Turkish figs market by application segment is segmented into confectionaries, dairy products, bakery products, and others. Turkish figs market by form segment is segmented into fresh and dried form. Turkish figs market is further segmented by region as, Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. In regional segments, North America and Europe possess significant potential, whereas Latin America and other developing markets such as Asia-Pacific and MEA possess growing market demand for Turkish Figs over the forecast period. Factors stimulating the growth in Asia-Pacific are due to the application of premium food products, which are gaining popularity among all generations. Further, the growth of middle-class population, amplified spending power, and growing urbanization have impelled the demand for Turkish figs products in these regions.
Turkish Figs Global Market Trends and Market Drivers:
Turkish figs market has observed strong growth trends with the increase of global food industry. The Turkish figs sector is evident of various investments and expansions opportunities in forms of finished products by many key players. Various associations and organizations promote export, research, and consumer awareness campaigns for the growth of the market. The growing application of Turkish figs in world cuisine and varied food categories such as desserts, bakery products, confectioneries, snacks & bars, cereals, and dairy products is driving the market for Turkish figs product. The growing focus on precautionary health care measures, the launch of varied figs products and technological developments in the manufacturing of Turkish figs product have also enabled the global trade of Turkish figs to a greater extent.
Turkish figs are exceedingly versatile in product formulation; therefore they are considered a preferred choice for food manufacturers and also for consumers as they provide both taste and impart health benefits. Every year, manufacturers are introducing the new product, introductions exceeding the production with developments which is leading to the growth of Turkish figs demand.
The fluctuating import export tariff rates in individual countries are restraining the growth of Turkish figs market. The higher tax rates lead to increase in the prices of the products which in turn affects the demand for Turkish figs from developing regions, which hampers the growth of the market. Changing climatic conditions is another factor restraining the growth of Turkish figs market. The changing weather conditions hinder the output of Turkish figs. The shortage in production of Turkish figs is also restraining the market growth.
Turkish Figs Market Key Players:
Key global market players supplying different type of Turkish figs products include Incircle Ltd STI., Natura Dried Fruit S.A., Carias Farm, Turkish Dried Figs, Izmir Organic, Alan, Yates's A.S., Yupik, Aurora Natural, and Harris Farms.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Turkish Figs Market Segments
- Turkish Figs Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 - 2016
- Turkish Figs Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Turkish Figs Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Turkish Figs Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Turkish Figs Market includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Turkish Figs Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Turkish Figs Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Turkish Figs Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Turkish Figs Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Turkish Figs Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)