This Valve Sack market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Valve Sack market.
Valve sacks are design for high-speed filling on spout packers and commonly hold fine powders such as cement, lime, adhesives as well as granular food products such as sugar etc. A valve sack allows simple and quick closing after filling which eliminates the need of sewing. Valve sacks are also available with embossed strips to improve the stability when the bags are stacked or palletized.
Industrial valve sacks are also used as shipping container made of high quality paper normally used for the transportation of materials such as food ingredient and additives, cement, animal feed and other products. Valve sacks can be made up of monolayer or multi-layer which offers strength, durability and high tear resistant. Valve sacks find application in industries such as food, building and construction, chemical, agriculture and allied industries, and others.
In the last three decades, the population of emerging countries has almost doubled. The high rate of urbanization in the region has led to a strong demand for construction materials. In addition, the MEA region has witnessed an increasing number of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) projects in recent years, which has boosted investments, both local and foreign, in the construction sector. Valve sacks are considered a value for money packaging solution with varied advantages related to manufacturers and consumers. Increase in awareness about environment friendly packaging solutions is one of the prominent factors driving the valve bags market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Although valve bags is known to be much more environment-friendly as compared to plastic, many questions have been raised regarding the justification of using products such as disposable valve Sacks.
Increasing demand of valve sack in the cement industry, particularly in the emerging clusters in East Asia & Middle-East & Africa
Geographically, the global valve sacks market can be segmented as North America, Latin America, Europe, South & East Asia, Oceania and other emerging countries. Out of these, China, Japan and other East Asian countries are estimated to have positive potential in the valve sack market during the forecast period. The building & construction sector is expected to be one of the leading contributors to the growth of the valve sacks market, especially for heavy-duty applications. The valve sacks are expected to generate high sales in regions such as the Asia Pacific and the Middle East. In the Asia-Pacific region, there has been a substantial growth in the number of real estate and infrastructure development projects in the past few decades.
Valve Sack Market: Key Players
- Mondi Group
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Rosenflex UK Ltd
- Klabin S.A.
- BillerudKorsnäs AB
- LC Packaging International BV
- Simpac Ltd
- Essentra Plc.
Valve Sack Market: Key Development
- In June 2017, Rosenflex (UK) Limited launched ‘QuickPack' , which is a PE side valve sack that provides a fantastic alternative for the tight and safe packing of pellets, beads, flakes, and powdery products.
- In February 2016, Mondi Group acquired Excelsior Technologies. The acquisition was aimed at strengthening its consumer packaging business.
- On 27th march 2018, BillerudKorsnäs launched its first packaging with a climate-positive impact. The product named D-Sack®, is a dissolvable sack for cement and other construction materials
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Valve sacks market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with Valve sacks market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Valve sacks market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Valve Sack Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Valve Sack Market: Segmentation
On the basis of thickness, global valve sacks market can be segmented as:
- 1 ply
- 2 ply
- 3 ply
- >3 ply
On the basis of grade, global valve sacks market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, global valve sacks market can be segmented as:
- Building & Construction
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- Fruits & Veg
- Animal Feed
- Other Industrial
Valve sacks Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of the parent market of valve sacks market.
- Changing market dynamics in the valve sacks industry
- In-depth segmentation of valve sacks market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in valve sacks market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the valve sacks market.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Valve Sack Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Valve Sack Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Valve Sack Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Valve Sack Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)