This Vented Caps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vented Caps market.
Vented caps Market: Overview
Vented or porous caps are specialized caps which enable the containers to ‘breathe’ to avoid distortion or damage of the container. They have many advantages over non-vented caps. For instance, transportation of products can result in product bloating, collapse, or even can explode the container due to the unequal pressure build-up. To prevent such condition, vented caps were invented. Vented caps are leak-proof and do not cause loss of materials by equalizing the pressure at both the ends. They are the simplest and most cost-effective solution to challenge changes in temperature, pressure, and chemistry during the movement of the containers. Vented caps preserve and extend the shelf life of products and the containers. Porous caps are soft and flexible, which allows easy packaging of containers. They are marketing in various sizes, length, and material depending upon the characteristics of the container to be caped. Vented caps also help in blocking the sources of contamination of products which ensures product and container integrity. Vented caps help in maintaining the performance of the containers. They also allow the escape of gases which are formed in the container due to the presence of chemicals. They are mainly used for liquid product transportation. Vented caps mainly serve in the sectors of pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and chemical industry.
The ability to provide secure transportation of goods and container propel the market. Emerging sectors like pharmaceuticals have urged the production of vented caps which ensures safe portability of medical products. Moreover, increasing middle class population in developing countries of the Asia is expected to drive growth of the vented caps market during the forecast period.
Advantages in using vented caps over non-vented caps
Vented caps allow a small amount of air to be released, which is formed by the goods present in the container. They only permit the one-way flow of air, which is pressure activated. Non-vented caps, on the other hand, do have such functions which can help in the rise of vented cups market. Non-vented caps do not have pores in it to allow the departure of pressure. Hazards can be caused due to the pressure build-up in the container, which can only be avoided by using vented cups. Therefore, driving the vented caps market across the globe.
Vented caps Market: Key Players
Some of the vented caps manufacturing companies are as follows: CP Lab Safety, Filtration Group Corporation, Merck Group, StockCap, Corning Incorporated, SABEU GmbH & Co. KG, Kaufman Container Company, W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc., UNITED CAPS LUXEMBOURG S.A., Tri-Sure Closures, and many other regional players.
Vented caps Market: Key Developments
Many key players in the market are focusing on the product launch and acquisition strategy and to spread their presence globally. Recent developments in the performance of vented caps have created a wave in the rigid packaging market. Consumers are now able to transport goods safely without their spillage, which maintain their integrity and further increases the shelf life.
- In April 2019, Filtration Group HVAC released a MERV 10 self-supported pleat air filter with the release of the MERV 10 AEROSTAR®NOVAPLEAT® X to improve indoor air quality.
- In October 2018, Merck unveiled new product brand under closure segment in the last year.
- In January 2018, CP Lab Safety Inc., a leading manufacturer, and supplier of caps and closures and environmentally friendly products, acquired major assets of Chemical Feed Safety Supply Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global vented caps market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with vented caps market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on vented caps market segments and geographies.
The global vented caps market is divided into seven major regions, which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vented Caps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vented caps Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material, vented caps can be segmented as:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
On the basis of neck size, vented caps can be segmented as:
- Less than 10 mm
- Ranging Between 10 mm to 30 mm
- Ranging Between 30 mm to 50 mm
- Neck Size above 50 mm
On the basis of end use, vented caps can be segmented as:
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics and personal care
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Others (Household Chemicals )
Vented caps Market: Report Highlights
A detailed overview of the parent market of vented caps market
- Changing market dynamics in the vented caps market
- In-depth segmentation of vented caps market
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the vented caps market
- Competitive landscape
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vented Caps Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vented Caps Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vented Caps Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vented Caps Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)