This Wi Fi market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wi Fi market.
Keeping in mind the world wide use of internet and its expanding growth, industries today are coming up with improved standards to provide better connectivity and mobility to their users. In current scenario, a lot of advancements are going on in Wi-Fi market. Wi-Fi or Wireless Fidelity is used for connecting to the devices to networks. This communication protocol is vital for machine to machine (M2M) communication, hot spots, and in-flight. Global Wi-Fi market is expected to grow significantly over the years. The major drawback that this market faces apart from the high initial cost, is the security threat. Wireless hacking can endanger sensitive information of the users along with privacy. Also, the lack of skilled labors to troubleshoot the wireless devices creates another problem for the market.
Global Wi-Fi Market: Driversand Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Wi-Fi Market: Segmentation
Global Wi-Fi market can be segmented based on the deployment type, hardware and services. On the basis of deployment type, it can be broadly classified into indoor, outdoor and transportation Wi-Fi. The indoor segment can be sub segmented into household, enterprise, commercial buildings. The outdoor segment can be sub segmented into municipality networks, outdoor hotspots, and private network. The transportation segment can be sub segmented into railways, roadways and in-flight Wi-Fi. On the basis of hardware, global Wi-Fi can be segmented into access points, controllers, wireless hot spot gateways, and others (repeaters, relays, etc.). The Wi-Fi market can also be segmented on the basis of the services into network planning and design, installation, support, survey and analysis. Further, on the basis of end user industry, the market is segmented into education, healthcare, public sector, logistics and transportation, and others. Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
Global Wi-Fi Market: Competition Landscape
The major companies involved in the market of global Wi-Fi are Aerohive Networks, Airspan Networks Inc., Aclatel-Lucent, Alvarion, Aruba Networks, Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Corporation, Enterasys Networks, Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Development Company, Juniper Networks, Lever Technology Group Plc., Meru Networks, Motorola Solutions Inc., Netcomm Wireless Limited, Netgear, Nokia Siemens Network, Ruckus Wireless, and Xirrus Inc. Major vendors operating in the global Wi-Fi market grow their market by investing in new and upcoming technologies. Also collaborating with other enterprises, like AT&T providing Wi-Fi to McDonalds, Starbucks, etc. is another strategy followed by major companies.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wi Fi Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Wi-FI Market Segments
- Global Wi-FI Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Global Wi-FI Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Wi-FI Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Wi-FI Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Wi-FI Analytics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wi Fi Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wi Fi Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wi Fi Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wi Fi Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.