Cell Culture Media Bags Market Revenues to Grow at 10.7% CAGR to Reach US$ 2.6 Bn by 2030: Study
In its new market study, Future Market Insights (FMI) estimates global cell culture media bags market will register impressive growth between 2020 and 2030, progressing at a stellar CAGR of 10.7%. Furthermore, the study projects that the market will surge past a global valuation of US$ 2.6 Bn by 2030.
Cell Culture Media Bags Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the cell culture media ...
The report attributes the growth of the market to soaring demand for disposable packaging solutions in life sciences R&D activities and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals.
Moreover, the emergence of innovative techniques such as four-layered films, which provide exceptional oxygen and moisture barrier properties, is also expected to boost demand.
Having analyzed the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the report opines that increasing health concerns and high emphasis on biopharmaceutical research will augur well for market growth during the assessment period.
- 2D bag designs are expected to account for over half of the market value, owing to their high flexibility
- Very large bags (>3000 ml) will remain the most sought out size, owing to low contamination properties
- By host cell, the bacterial cell segment is projected to account for the majority of market value, ascribed to an increasing number of studies on diseases caused by bacteria.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing will remain a key end-use segment, capturing over 2/3rds of market value through the forecast period.
- US will remain the largest market for cell culture media bags globally.
"Market players are investing in new product innovation and are focusing on procuring FDA approvals to facilitate wide-scale deployment," remarks FMI analyst.
The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to positively influence the demand for cell culture media bags as players operating in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors emphasize on high quality and safe packaging and storing solutions. Moreover, an upsurge in the number of studies and researches during the pandemic to develop a vaccine is, in turn, propelling demand for cell culture media bags.
Likewise, the need for disposable and single-use solutions for applications such as large-scale purification, cell storage, protein purification, and polishing applications in the biopharmaceutical market will continue to offer remunerative opportunities to market players through the pandemic period.
Who is Winning?
Cell culture media bags manufacturers are focusing on developing solutions that address the key challenges such as recycling of multilayer flexible packaging consisting of plastic and barrier materials. Moreover, new product development and strategic partnerships have been identified as key growth strategies adopted by market players.
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched a new immunoassay - CEDIA Mitragynine (Kratom) Assay - for kratom alkaloid mitragynine screening solely for criminal justice and forensic applications.
- In August, 2015, Rim Bio partnered with Playmouth based Sentrol for sales and distribution of its single-use bio containers across the United States.
FMI's report includes profiles of some of the most prominent names in the market including Parker Hannifin Corp, Pall Corporation, Sartorious AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., and GE Healthcare Inc.
To Know More About Cell Culture Media Bags Market
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global cell culture media bags market offers a blueprint of the market. It offers insights into demand trends and provides analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the market through four different segments – bag size, bag design, application, hostel cell, end-use, and region. The report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the supply and product adoption across several end-use industries.
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Weight Loss And Obesity Management Market