Gasoline ECUs to Account for Nearly Three-Fourth of the Worldwide Sales of Engine Control Units
Over the forecast period of 2021-2031, the global engine control unit market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%, finds Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest study.
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the engine control unit marke...
The global engine control unit industry is expected to grow significantly throughout the forecast period owing to rising demand for automobiles, technological advancements in the production of low-cost engine control units, and increasing demand for next-generation features in vehicles.
A key element driving the engine control unit market is government restrictions encouraging lower fuel consumption and public demand for better vehicle efficiency.
The expansion of the global engine control unit is due to an increase in vehicle production, government mandates on vehicle fuel economy, and the rising availability of fuel injections. Also, expansion of gasoline market will contribute towards global engine control unit's growth.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product type, gasoline ECUs are projected to account for more than three-fourth of global sales in terms of volume.
- c are expected to account for over 70% of engine control unit demand. The increasing demand for better fuel efficiency and focus towards curbing carbon footprint among passenger car owners will support growth in this category.
- East Asia is estimated to hold more than one third of the global market. The expansion of the automotive sector and the presence of some of the leading manufacturers in this region are driving the market.
- South Asia Pacific is projected to be the fastest growing market, exhibiting growth at little below 5.5% CAGR.
- China to account for around one-fourth of the worldwide engine control unit sales.
- The OEM segment will account for nearly 90% of all the engine control unit sold.
“The demand for engine control units will surge as car sales increase and more people seek improved fuel efficiency and lower emissions. Manufacturers are buoyed by changing consumer behavior to integrate technological advancements. Overall the engine control unit business is predicted to benefit from low-cost parts manufacturing in South and East Asia, as well as the development of new transit corridors,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Engine Control Unit Market Competitive Landscape
The market has been described as consolidated. Some of the leading market participants included in this report are Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corp, Hyundai Motor Company, Hitachi Ltd., United Automotive Electronic Systems Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Marelli Holdings Co., Ltd., Aptiv Plc., Cummins Inc, Cardone Industries Inc, ACDelco, Standard Motor Products Inc., Dorman Products Inc., Electronic Concepts & Engineering Inc., Westport Fuel Systems Inc, aditel Automotive Electronics Ltd. who account for a share of more than 76% of the market.
Leading companies are working on research and innovation to offer better products in order to expand their market reach. Manufacturers are seeking strategic alliances with distributors and other companies to meet demand of an expanding client base.
About the Automotive Division of FMI
The automotive division of FMI offers a novel approach and innovative perspective in the analysis of the industrial automation market. Comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery across the manufacturing sector and distinctive analysis about the installed base, consumables, replacement, USP-feature-application matrix make us a pioneering voice in the industry. We are preferred associates with established as well as budding industry stakeholders, and channel partners when it comes to sustaining, growing, and identifying new revenue prospects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
- Global Hybrid Vehicles Market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
- Global Air Transport Mro Market
- Global Automotive Turbochargers Market
- Global Emission Control Catalyst Market
- Global Aircraft Cabin Interior Market
- Golf Cart Market
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
- Compact Wheel Loaders Market
- Auto Ventilated Seats Market
- Bicycle Chain Market
- Dual Clutch Transmission Market
- Automotive Pumps Market
- Automotive Performance Parts Market