India to Lead the Global Adsorbents Market with the Highest Growth Rate in the Foreseeable Future
Adsorption is a process of accumulating molecules, ions, or chemical species from solids and fluids onto a surface. The surfaces at which these molecules are bonded are called adsorbents. The process is used in several applications such as refineries, water purification, food processing etc. It includes different products such as activated alumina, activated clay, activated carbon, molecular sieves, zeolites and silica gel. A new research report by Future Market Insights titled ‘Adsorbents Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027’ successfully exhibits the complete scenario of the global and an individual analysis of the various regional segments of the adsorbents market.
Global Adsorbents Market
The research report on the global adsorbents market gives a clear overview of th...
According to the analysis, the global adsorbents market has recorded a market valuation of over US$ 4,100 Mn in 2017, which is expected to reach a value of US$ 6,600 Mn by the end of 2027. Looking at the market growth, many manufacturers in the industry are expected to stay more inclined towards offering new products that have a better quality, to compete more efficiently in the global market.
Global Adsorbents Market: Dynamics
Increase in demand for petroleum refining in several regions has proved to be a major driver of revenue growth in the global adsorbents market. This is also accompanied by factors like the rapid growth of several industries including pharmaceuticals. However, high prices of some absorbents may take a toll on the global adsorbents market.
The analysis also depicts that the highest demand for adsorbents is anticipated from the Indian market. The growing population and urbanisation in India is putting a pressure on refineries to produce more refined products. This is leading to the expansion of refining capacities, thereby contributing to the growth of the adsorbents market. However, the Indian market may also find a restriction in the growth of adsorbents in the coming years due to the availability of substitutes in the adsorbents industry.
Segmental Highlights of the Analysis
- Among the product types, the molecular sieve segment is expected to dominate the global adsorbents market in terms of revenue during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the application of molecular sieves in various end-use industries.
- By application, the petroleum and petrochemicals segment leads with the maximum projected market value. However, the food processing segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- By region, India’s adsorbents market is expected to grow at the fastest rate of 7.0% during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is projected to hold the maximum market value of over US$ 1,700 Mn by the end of 2027.
Global Adsorbents Market: Competitive Landscape
The research report includes a major section dedicated to the competitive analysis of the market. It consists of a brief profile on all the major players in the industry which depicts their current as well as future market strategies. Some of these market players mentioned in the report are BASF SE, Sorbead India, Adsorbents Carbons, Universal Carbons, Global Absorbents Pvt. Ltd., Arkema Group, W. R. Grace & Co.-Conn. and Axens S.A.
For further details on the global adsorbents market, contact our analysts at [email protected]
About Chemicals & Materials division of FMI
The Chemicals & Materials division at FMI offers distinct and pin-point analysis about the chemicals & materials industry. Coverage of the chemicals and materials market extends from commodity, bulk, specialty and petrochemicals to advanced materials, composites, and nanotechnology. The team also puts special emphasis on ‘green alternatives’, recycling and renewable technology developments, and supply-demand trade assessment. Our research studies are widely referred by chemical manufacturers, research institutions, channel partners, and government bodies for developing – ‘The Way Forward’.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Apac Flexible Glass Market
- Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market
- Global Bio Plastics Market
- Bric Automotive Plastics Market
- Europe Advanced Aerospace Coatings Market
- India Construction Chemical Market
- Global Biophotonics Market
- Global Antimicrobial Additives Market
- Global Pearlescent Pigment Market
- Global Barite Market
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride Market
- Global Corrosion Protective Coatings Market
- Global Mining Flotation Chemicals Market
- Silica Sand Market For Glass Making
- Coated Fabrics Market