Inactive Dried Yeast Market Witnesses Strong Growth, Driven by Increasing Demand for Natural Ingredient in Food and Beverage Industry, Finds Future Market Insights
The global inactive dried yeast market is projected to show high growth in the coming years, exhibiting a CAGR of 14.6% between 2019 and 2029. The demand from the animal feed industry is rising, giving impetus to the market. Usage of inactive dried yeast in animal feed improves its nutritional content and quality of the final product. This indicates the rising usage of inactive dried yeast in the animal feed industry. Along with that prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, and cardiac arrests influence consumers to follow specific diets to minimize risk of such diseases. Whereas inactive dried yeast are low in sodium and salt-free products.
Inactive Dried Yeast Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the inactive dried yeast mark...
Key Takeaways from the Inactive Dried Yeast Market Study
- The use of the internet, blogs and social media to access available information about various chemicals and ingredients is increasing. It is a consumer-driven trend since they are getting increasingly worried about the effects of ingredients present in food and cosmetic products. This is changing consumer’s buying pattern and behaviour. This has positively affected demand for natural ingredients in the food and beverage industry.
- Among various application segments, the usage of inactive dried yeast in the food and beverage industry is most common. Owing to the increasing health awareness and growing preference for a healthy diet with low fat, sugar, salt, and high protein content food, the demand for inactive dried yeast is expected to be more in the forecast period.
- The global inactive dried yeast market has been segmented on the basis of form, in terms of which powder form holds the major share. However, in the coming years, the capsule form is expected to show optimistic growth due to its increasing use in different industries for multiple purposes.
- Western Europe and North America are anticipated to dominate the global inactive dried yeast market in terms of value. The demand for inactive dried yeast is considerably high in Latin America, which is expected to show a high growth rate over the forecast period. Due to the increasing health consciousness among the people and their awareness regarding chemical ingredients and their effect on human health, the demand for inactive dried yeast is rising in Latin America.
“The market for inactive dried yeast is driven mainly by increasing consumption of natural and plant-based food. The market will therefore gain from the ongoing trend of vegan food. Additionally, the tendency of the consumer to adopt the Western style of food habits in emerging countries is increasing the opportunity for inactive dried yeast in the global market owing to the high usage of inactive dried yeast in the backing and confectionary.” says FMI report
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the inactive dried yeast market Koninklijke DSM N.V., Lallemand, Inc., Leiber GmbH, Bio Springer S.A., Associated British Foods Plc, Titan Biotech Limited, Tangshan Top Bio-Technology Co., Ltd., The Archer Daniels Midland Company, Angel Yeast Co., Ltd., Prosol S.p.A., Kormaprom LLC, Sojuz Produkt Pitaniya, Biorigin, Now Food, Kothari Fermentation and Biochem Ltd., and others.
Several leading market players are opening new units to expand their footprint and product portfolio. Along with that they are adapting new strategies to compete in the market. Besides this, partnership often allows them to gain a competitive advantage.
- Angel Yeast announced the opening of the second factory in Egypt is expected to be operational. (Production capacity of 35,000 MT).
- ICC Brazil and Lallemand Inc. entered into the partnership for research, development, and supply of inactive yeast products and derivatives from sugar cane ethanol. Supply of yeast cell wall products and yeast derivatives form ICC Brazil will be marketed under the Lallemand under its brand.
- Biorigin announced to start the expansion plan of its production in Louisville, U.S. with US$ 3.5 Mn. Which will start in 2019. This venture will double the production capacity of its bio enhance line.
Get Valuable Insights into Inactive Dried Yeast Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global Inactive Dried Yeast market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period from 2019-2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the inactive dried yeast market based on sales channel (B2B and B2C) based on the nature (organic and conventional Inactive dried yeast), based on fortification (fortified and unfortified) based on form (powder, flakes, tablets, and capsule) and based on application (food & beverages and dietary supplements) across seven major regions.
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Gcc Functional Food Market
- Global Natural Food Colours Market
- Global Stevia Market
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market
- Global Food Preservatives Market
- Global Fruit Concentrates Puree Market
- Global Forage Seed Market
- Indian Alcohol Market
- Dietary Supplements Market
- Food Additives Market
- Nutritional Yeast Market
- Fish Feed Market
- Clean Label Pectin Market
- Food Encapsulation Market
- Agar Market