Neonatal Care to Drive the Manual Resuscitator Market - Study
The global manual resuscitator market is set to surpass a valuation of USD 500 million by 2030, according to a research by ESOMAR-certified firm Future Market Insights (FMI). In a new study on the market, the
Manual Resuscitator Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Manual Resuscitator...
COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) is amongst the most life-threatening diseases, wherein breathlessness forms the very first symptom. The WHO states that the number of people affected by COPD crossed 250 Mn in 2019.
The US alone has more than 15 Mn cases (as per the American Lung Cancer Association). There isn’t any direct cure on records as of now. As such, symptomatic treat is being administered.
According to FMI’s analysis, manual resuscitator is sufficing at the moment. However, automation in this regard is bound to restrain the market in the years to come.
What’s with Infants and Neonates?
According to the WHO, in the year 2018, close to 2.5 Mn children died in the very first month of their life due to pre-term birth, infections, or birth asphyxia.
It further states that around 23% of infants were diagnosed with birth asphyxia in the same year. Resuscitation is a must in cases like these.
The trend mentioned above, apart from COPD, is expected to take the manual resuscitator market at a higher stride in the forecast period (2020-2030).
- Self-inflating bags accounted for the highest market share in 2019 as the usability is greater in emergency situations. Also, NCBI states that neonatal care could be best adhered to through self-inflating bags.
- Flow-inflating bag (better known as anaesthesia bag) is expected to witness an exponential growth between 2020 and 2030 as it finds its applications in intensive care units, wherein even a bit of fluctuation in oxygen delivery is uncalled for.
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrests have been increasing worldwide. Around 395,000 such cases are seen in the US alone every single year. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine (US) has been conducting public workshops for improving strategies to survive cardiac arrests. This will also drive the demand for manual resuscitators as the primary course of treatment.
- The outbreak of Covid-19 has escalated the demand for manual resuscitators as breathlessness is one of the symptoms herein.
“Neonatal Care is the primary area of focus by the governments worldwide, along with heart-related ailments. This trend is bound to bolster the manual resuscitation market in the forecast period” – says the FMI analyst.
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to enhance its scope in the forecast period, due to rising number of cardiac arrests. In addition to this, cost-effectiveness is augmenting the sales of manual resuscitator.
The key market players covered by FMI include HUM Systems for Life, GE Healthcare, Covidien Plc, Hopkins Medical Product, Drager Medical AG and Co., Laerdal Medical, Me. Ber. Srl, Hill, Ambu A/S, Philips Healthcare, CareFusion, Weinmann, and Medline Industries.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global manual resuscitator market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on manual resuscitator market on the basis of type (flow-inflating resuscitator, self-inflating resuscitator, T-piece), modality (silicone, PVC, rubber), technology (pop-off valve, PEEP valve, others), type of patient (pediatric, adult, others (infants, neonates), application (COPD, cardiopulmonary arrest, others (asthma, anaesthesia), end-use (hospital, out-of-hospital (home care, community care, primary care), ASC, military, others (specialized diagnostic centres, specialized clinics) across seven major regions.
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- Single Dose Radiotherapy Services Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market