This 4 Loop Fibc market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 4 Loop Fibc market.
4-Loop FIBC Market: Overview
4-Loop FIBC is also known as flexible intermediate bulk containers (FIBCs) or Big Bags. 4-Loop FIBC bags are generally used in logistics industries for the transportation of the products in bulk quantities. Thermoplastic polymers have shown the growth in the last few years in various industries that include packaging & labeling, stationery, and textiles. Various types of 4-Loops FIBC bags are standardized and accepted globally. Out of the various end use industries, building & construction is the prominent end user segment of the global 4-loop FIBC market. 4- Loop FIBC bags are majorly used by the consumers because it protects the product from humidity, electrostatically hazards, elongate the shelf life and assure the safe storage of the transportation. 4-Loop FIBC are used in various end use industries which include food & beverage, agriculture, building & construction, pharmaceuticals industry and among others. Overall the global outlook of 4-Loop FIBC market is expected to remain positive during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
4-Loop FIBC Market: Dynamics
Building & construction manufacturers are using packaging formats such jumbo bags, 4-loop FIBC, jute bags and other packaging formats to pack sand, cement and among others. Majority of the manufacturers have shifted to 4-Loop FIBC bags due to better protection of the materials that are transported and for ease of procurement. 4-loop FIBC have a low package to product weight ratio and empty FIBC’s are compact and lightweight which reduces the transportation cost. Due to this factor, there is increase in demand of 4-Loop FIBC among the various end use industries manufacturers in bulk good transportation. Despite the positive factors there are certain factors which hinder the growth of the global 4-loop FIBC market. Rise in the price of the raw materials and labour shortage may hamper the production of 4- Loop FIBC. 4- Loop FIBC are generally made up of the raw materials such as polypropylene and polyethylene. It is estimated that that raw material accounts for 60-70 % of the total manufacturing cost of the FIBC. Availability and fluctuation in prices of raw materials are major constraints in maintaining competitive prices of 4- Loop FIBC manufacturers.
4-Loop FIBC Market: Regional Outlook
The North America 4-Loop FIBC bags consumption is expected to remain top in terms of value and volume during the forecast period. The U.S. 4-Loop FIBC is expected to remain the largest market of 4-Loop FIBC Market, while Canada is expected to register a notable growth during the forecast period. The Europe 4- Loop FIBC market is expected to closely follow the North America 4- Loop FIBC market in terms of market size during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific 4 – Loop FIBC is expected to register significant opportunity in terms of value and volume, during the forecast period. Countries such as India, China, and Brazil and ASEAN region offers high growth opportunities of the global 4-Loop FIBC Market. The increase in demand of 4-Loop FIBC in these countries is due to increase in the penetration of building & construction industry. Middle East & Africa (MEA) 4- Loop FIBC market is expected to register sluggish growth during the forecast period.
4-Loop FIBC Market: Key Players
Few of the leading players operating in the global 4-Loop FIBC market are –
- FlexiTuff Ventures International Ltd
- ALPINE FIBC PVT.LTD
- Shalimar Group
- LC Packaging
- Muscat Polymers Pvt. Ltd
- LARE FIBC
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 4 Loop Fibc Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
4-Loop FIBC Market: Segmentation
The global 4-Loop FIBC market has been segmented as follows -
On the basis of product type, the global 4-Loop FIBC market has been segmented as :
- Open Top
- Closed Bottom
On the basis of volume, the global 4- Loop FIBC market has been segmented as:
- Small (below 1 cubic meter)
- Medium (between 1 and 2 cubic meters)
- Large (more than 2 cubic meters)
On the basis of end use industry, the global 4-Loop FIBC market has been segmented as:
- Agriculture & Allied Industries
- Animal Feed
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Building & Construction Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth wine bottles market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market regarding volume and value
- Recent trends and developments in the market
- Competition landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in the market
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from 4 Loop Fibc Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying 4 Loop Fibc Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the 4 Loop Fibc Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the 4 Loop Fibc Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)