This 2 Loop Fibc Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 2 Loop Fibc Bags market.
Global 2 Loop FIBC Bags Market: Overview
2 loop FIBC bags are industrial bags with two handles mostly used for packaging agricultural products such as grains, salts, seeds etc. and industrials products such as cement, sand, clays etc. 2 loop FIBC bags are also known as 2 loop jumbo bags. 2 loop FIBC bags are made of woven polypropylene and have a capacity of around 500 to 1500 kg weights. 2 loop FIBC bags provide double point of lift making it safe to carry around with a fork lift. 2 loop FIBC bags consists of an outer bag with double integral lifting loop configuration. 2 loop FIBC bags are available in coated or uncoated fabrics as per the end users requirements. Bag liners are inserted in the 2 loop FIBC bags in order to provide additional moisture protection depending upon the product stored in the bag. 2 loop FIBC bags have superior cost-to-weight ratio when compared to a 4 loop FIBC bag as the 2 loop FIBC bag enables transportation of 1000 kg products with 0.5 kg less plastic packaging weight. 2 loop FIBC bags are available in various product types including standard open top with filling slit, shaped base (star, rectangle and square), gusseted sewn base and bags with discharge spout. 2 loop FIBC bags are highly suitable for packaging of fertilizers, cement and other commodities on automatic and semi-automatic filling lines. 2 loop FIBC bags are mostly used for relatively low packaging weight and in situations where filling speed is crucial. As compared to 4 loop FIBC bags, 2 loop FIBC bags have different construction. The bag fabric itself is extended into lifting loops which gives the 2 loop FIBC bags a high breaking strength and makes the bag easier to lift. The 2 loop FIBC bags market is expected to witness a positive growth due to the rising demand for flexible intermediate bulk containers during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global 2 Loop FIBC Bags Market: Dynamics
2 loop FIBC bags have an advantage over 4 loop FIBC bags and hence are expected to witness a positive growth. The main factor driving the 2 loop FIBC bags market is the rising demand for FIBC’s from the industrial and agriculture sectors. The growing food & beverage market is expected to boost the 2 loop FIBC bags market during the forecast period. Additionally, the need to reduce the overall weight of bulk packaging is anticipated to drive the 2 loop FIBC bags market, especially in the cement industry. The 2 loop FIBC bags are available in U-panel, four panel, circular, conical and baffle patterns. The 2 loop FIBC manufacturers are focused on introducing bio-based raw materials and environmentally friendly plastics for the production of FIBC bags. The rapid growth in the 2 loop FIBC bags market is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the emerging markets for new entrants. 2 loop FIBC bags are available with several discharge options including plain bottom with no outlet, discharge spout, petal/star outlet and iris outlet. Other factors driving the growth of 2 loop FIBC bags are high tensile strength, anti-microbial material, UV-ray resistance and variety of coatings. The cement and industrial sector is expected to witness lucrative opportunities and high growth in the emerging markets due to the rapid development in the infrastructure. This increases the demand for 2 loop FIBC bags from the industrial, building & construction and agriculture sectors during the forecast period.
Global 2 Loop FIBC Bags Market: Regional Outlook
The building & construction and agriculture industry in the UK, Germany and U.S is very advanced and matured as compared to other countries. The UK, Germany and U.S are the markets with a high customer base, and account for a large market value share of the global 2 loop FIBC bags market throughout the forecast period. The 2 loop FIBC bags market in countries, such as Malaysia, China, India, and Japan is expected to experience high growth as the agriculture industry in these countries witness lucrative opportunities. The Middle East & Africa 2 loop FIBC bags market is also expected to gain traction over the forecast period due to the growing advanced infrastructure.
Global 2 Loop FIBC Bags Market: Key Players
- Chuangda Group
- Rockleigh Industries
- Propex Operating Company, LLC.
- Agriculture Bag, Co & CHK Manufacturing, Inc.
- Delta Big Bag
- LARE FIBC LLC.
- Rosenflex (UK) Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with 2 loop FIBC bags market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 2 Loop Fibc Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global 2 Loop FIBC Bags Market: Segmentation
On the basis of size, the cone lined caps market is segmented into:
- Up to 5 oz
- 6 oz to 12 oz
- 13 oz to 20 oz
- Above 20 oz
On the basis of packaging type, the cone lined caps market is segmented into:
On the basis of application, the cone lined caps market is segmented into:
- Essential Oils
- Other Liquids
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- A detailed overview of the market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance the market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from 2 Loop Fibc Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying 2 Loop Fibc Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the 2 Loop Fibc Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the 2 Loop Fibc Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)