This 2d Bar Code ing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving 2d Bar Code ing market.
2D bar code also known as QR (Quick Response) codes are small squares which contains ample amount of data in it, which is accessible by scanning applications in the smart phone. It is capable of storing data vertically as well as horizontally as compared to 1D bar codes. 2D bar codes is used across various industries from manufacturing, logistics, transportation to healthcare, the 2D bar codes are capable of storing data’s such as product information, locations, videos and more. With the penetration of smartphones globally and digital marketing doing the rounds, 2D barcodes are widely being used in marketing and advertising as it enables the consumers to view the products information or any sort of other information that the product manufactures wants to convey by just scanning the bar code using smart phone applications. The 2D barcodes can be scanned using optical scanner; it does not require laser scanners to access the data. As this concept is new to the market and considering the digital marketing wave across geographies, the market for 2D bar code marketing will register a promising CAGR over the forecast period.
Global 2D Bar Code Marketing Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global 2D Bar Code Marketing Market: Segmentation
Global Marine Coatings Market: Region-wise Outlook
Based on the geographic regions, global 2D bar code marketing market is segmented into seven key market segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the aforementioned regions, Western Europe tops among the 2D bar code marketing market followed by North America. In the North American market, the advertisers and marketers are widely adopting the 2D bar code marketing in the region to enhance their traditional print media. Some of the well-known brands are adopting the 2D bar code marketing for promoting their business, Volkswagen, Morgan Hotel Group to name some. Latin America has a huge mobile penetration, which is comparatively more than the global average and with developments in the mobile market in the region to catch up with the recent trends can be attributed to the growth of 2D bar code marketing in the region. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow with a rapid pace among the other regions over the forecast period. India overtook the US to become the second largest user of smartphones in the recent past; this could have a positive effect on the 2D bar code marketing in this region. Overall, the market is expected to highlight a healthy growth over the period of forecast.
Some of the major players identified in the global 2D bar code marketing market include Scanbuy Inc., NeoMedia Technologies Inc., Electronic Imaging Materials Inc., Wasp Barcode Technologies, ZIH Corp., Arandell Corporation among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key 2d Bar Code Marketing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on technology, the global 2D bar code marketing market can be divided into:
- Quick Response (QR) code
- Microsoft Tag (MS Tag)
Based on code types, the global 2D bar code marketing market can be divided into:
- QR code
- DATAMATRIX code
- PDF 417 code
- AZTEC code
Based on applications, the global 2D bar code marketing market can be divided into:
- Health care
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the 2d Bar Code Marketing Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the 2d Bar Code Marketing Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from 2d Bar Code Marketing Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the 2d Bar Code Marketing Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.