This Bare Metal Cloud market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Bare Metal Cloud market.
Growing demand for high performance and flexible cloud services drives the growth of global bare metal cloud market. Bare metal cloud is a single tenant server with a non-virtualized cloud infrastructure. The bare metal cloud environment allows an organization to rent dedicated servers and hardware resources from a remote cloud service provider. Bare metal cloud configuration delivers high performance cost effective solutions for organizations, by replacing the virtualization of cloud with a single dedicated tenant server. The bare metal cloud service is ideal for companies under strict regulatory requirements and in need to perform short-term, data-intensive functions, without any overhead delays. Bare metal cloud services are available with hourly and monthly pricing model, with various on-demand storage and processing capacity.
Global Bare Metal Cloud Market: Market Dynamics
Increasing demand for high performance cloud services, rising workloads which required consistent cloud performance, and growing interest for customization of cloud resources based on requirement, are the key factors contributes the growth of global bare metal cloud market.
Increasing compliance challenges and threat of breaking compliance mandates in the multitenant cloud environment, further accelerates growth of global bare metal cloud market particularly from various security-sensitive organizations.
Additionally, cost factors, including lower data transfer costs, reduced software licensing fees, pay-as-you go flexibility and advantage of accounting IT storage expenses as an operational expenses instead of capital expenses, are the factors expected to fuel the growth of global bare metal cloud market.
However, lack of awareness about the potential benefits bare metal cloud services, huge capital investment & operating costs from service provider side, are the factors identified as the restraints likely to deter the progression of global bare metal cloud market.
Global Bare Metal Cloud Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of region, the global bare metal cloud market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan. North America followed by Western Europe is expected to dominate the market. Due to increasing demand for flexible, high speed and cost effective cloud services in North America and strict regulatory compliance and continuous adaptation to cloud based technologies in Western Europe. Asia pacific is identified as the fastest growing market, due to transforming work load priorities from back end operations to core business functions.
Global Bare Metal Cloud Market: Competition Landscape
Some of prominent vendors in the global bare metal cloud market are, IBM, Oracle, Internap, Rackspace US, Inc., CenturyLink, Limestone Networks, Inc., Datapipe, Inc., Packet, and Scaleway.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Segments
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Bare Metal Cloud Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Bare Metal Cloud Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Bare Metal Cloud Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Bare Metal Cloud Market: Segmentation
The global bare metal cloud market is segmented on the basis of component type, end user and by region.
On the basis of component type, the global bare metal cloud market can be segmented into
cloud hardware segment can be sub-segmented into
- bare metal servers
- bare metal storage
- bare metal networking
- consulting & training
On the basis of end user, the global bare metal cloud market can be segmented into
- Telecom & IT
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Bare Metal Cloud Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Bare Metal Cloud Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Bare Metal Cloud Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Bare Metal Cloud Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.