This Supply Chain Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Supply Chain Analytics market.
Supply chain optimization remains a top priority for organizations trying to cut operational cost, sustain business growth and increase customer satisfaction. Major factors such as low supply chain visibility, shortening product life cycles, high warehousing costs, inefficient supplier networks, ineffective forecasts, and changing customer demands are making supply chain optimization a challenging task for enterprises. Deploying supply chain analytics solution help attain top-line growth, enhance profitability and increase market share by receiving key insights that further help end-users make data driven decisions, and provides an integrated view of the supply chain. Such solutions provide executives with a 360 degree visibility into the value chain/supply chain and help reducing inventory cost, accelerating time to market for products, improves sustainability and profitability in the long run.
Supply Chain Analytics Market: Drivers and Restraint
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Supply Chain Analytics Market: Segmentation
Supply chain analytics market is segmented on the basis of type, deployment model, vertical and region. On the basis of type, supply chain analytics market can be segmented into solution and service. The solution segment can be sub-segmented into supply chain procurement & planning tool, demand, capacity & operations planning tool, manufacturing analytics, inventory planning & optimization analytics tools, transportation & logistics analytics, and scheduling & reporting tools. By service, supply chain analytics market can be further sub-segmented into implementation & integration service, consulting service, support service and managed service. On the basis on vertical the supply chain analytics market can be segmented into public sector, retail, manufacturing, transportation & logistics, healthcare, and other verticals. Regionally, supply chain analytics market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan.
Supply Chain Analytics Market: Regional Outlook
Supply chain analytics market is witnessing robust growth and is expected to witness double digit CAGR during the forecast period. North America was the dominant regional market in 2015 followed by Western Europe. These two regions combined represented market share of more than 40% in 22015, but are expected to lose their share to some extent to other regions during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit highest growth rate among all the regions.
Supply Chain Analytics Market: Competition Landscape
The key vendors in the supply chain analytics market include IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAS Institute Inc., SAP SE, Capgemini SA, Tableau Software Inc., Entercoms Inc., Birst Inc., Demand Solutions Group LLC, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Kinaxis Inc. Major vendors operating in the supply chain analytics market enhance their market share by investing significantly on sales channels across the globe. Furthermore, collaborating with other players in the supply chain analytics market is another strategy followed by major market vendors to gain competitive edge.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Supply Chain Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Segments
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Supply Chain Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Supply Chain Analytics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Supply Chain Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Supply Chain Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Supply Chain Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Supply Chain Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.