This Shipping Supplies market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Shipping Supplies market.
Global Shipping Supplies - Market Overview:
In recent times, logistics and shipping industry have seen a tremendous growth and is expected to expand during the forecast period. As a result of the increasing logistics industry, the need for packaging of goods are also getting traction. Shipping supplies are useful for packaging of goods which are to be transported from a cargo ship or airplane. Shipping supplies mainly contain packaging types such as envelopes, labels, protective packaging, wraps, tubes, tags, etc. Shipping supplies used for packaging protects the cargo from several elements such as accidents, heavy rain, excessive temperature, humidity, etc. Shipping supplies mainly focus on the packaging requirements of goods while they are being transit. As a result of this, it is the responsibility of packaging convertors to design as per travelling conditions and protect the cargo while they are in transit. Shipping supplies are mainly used for various end users such as financial institutions, hospitals, hotels, courier services, national retail companies, government organization, etc.
Global Shipping Supplies - Market Dynamics:
Logistics and shipping industry have seen tremendous growth due to weakening of trade laws and also increase in import and export of countries across the world are driving the growth of shipping supplies market. In addition, the development of industries in several countries across the globe are indirectly increasing the consumption of shipping supplies for packaging. Furthermore, logistics companies always have concerns regarding the safe delivery of cargo and as a result of this, they want the packaging to be a major part of the transit. All these factors are positively impacting the market for shipping supplies over the forecast period 2017-2025. Moreover, strict norms regarding trade barriers in some countries across the globe are undesirably impacting the market for shipping supplies.
Global Shipping Supplies Market – Regional Overview:
The global shipping supplies market can be divided into seven major regions which are as follows -
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Western Europe
The shipping supplies market in North America and Europe region being a mature market is expected to witness above average growth over the forecast period 2017-2025. Shipping supplies market in Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to have a robust growth due to opportunities for development in logistics industry during the forecast period 2017-2025.
Global Shipping Supplies Market – Key players:
Few of the key players in the shipping supplies market are Uline, Inc., International Plastics Inc., Stamar Packaging, UWAY Packaging Supplies., Ferguson Box Company, Volk Packaging Corporation, Western Container Corporation, Great Little Box Company Ltd., Liaoning Hengyue Printing And Packaging Co., Ltd., Dahua Brother Enterprise Co., Ltd., etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Shipping Supplies Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Shipping Supplies - Market Segmentation:
The global shipping supplies market can be segmented by the material type, by product type, and by application.
On the basis of material type, the global shipping supplies market is segmented into -
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Paper & Paperboard
On the basis of product type, the global shipping supplies market is segmented into -
- Folding carton
- Wooden crates
- Corrugated boxes
- Bags & Envelops
On the basis of end users, the global shipping supplies market is segmented into -
- Courier service companies
- Financial institutions
- Government organization
- National retail companies
- Academic institutions
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Shipping Supplies Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Shipping Supplies Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Shipping Supplies Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Shipping Supplies Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)