This Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution market.
Global Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market: Introduction
Supply chain is a vital part of business enterprises of any product be it tangible or intangible products. Manufacturing of products becomes complex if the manufacturers do not have appropriate supply chain management system for their product distribution. Distribution of tangible products needs specialized services which help to mitigate the complexity in product selling. Commodities are some of the important products in tangible product segments which include metal, grocery, oil & gas and others which needs a customized commodity supply chain management as these commodities are more expensive than other products. Commodity supply chain includes multiple tasks such as integration of sales and manufacturing team, procurement management, price risk management, bulk and non-bulk transportation management. These all processes can be automated with installation of commodity supply chain management solution which reduces price risk, streamline the procurement process, develop the coordination between sales and manufacturing department with transparent supply chain process. Tin addition to this commodity supply chain management solution vendors are harnessing cognitive computing to unlock hidden value from customer data which help them to take appropriate decisions based on customer requirement.
Global Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market: Drivers and Challenges
Creating strategic advantage in this environment requires enhanced performance visibility and simultaneous insights from operational data. Presently, businesses opt for supply chain management solutions as a part of end-to-end ERP solutions in order to make their process more efficient. Increasingly complex customer demand cycles have led to supply chains becoming key drivers of growth and costs in industries such as high tech and consumer goods. These factors are expected to impact in growth in revenue of global commodity supply chain management solution market.
Commodity buyers want flexibility to choose how they buy the products, receive services, and return goods and services. In this case the expectation of a customer is high for the vendors, which makes it challenging for the vendors to protect profit margins.
Global Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market: Segmentation
Global commodity supply chain management solution market can be segmented by component, end-user industry and enterprise type.
On the basis of component, global commodity supply chain management solution market can be segmented by software and services.
On the basis of enterprise type, global commodity supply chain management solution market can be segmented into small and medium enterprise, and large enterprise.
On the basis of end-user industry, global commodity supply chain management solution market can be segmented into oil & Gas, Mining, food and beverage, transportation and logistics and others.
Global Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global commodity supply chain management solution market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. The technological advancement and rising interest in tracking the transportation of goods and services which are based on technology are expected to boost the adoption of commodity supply chain management solutions in Asia Pacific creating a greater requirement. North America and Europe commodity supply chain management solution market are having significant market share. Latin America, and MEA are expected to witness positive growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
Global Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market: Competition Landscape
The market is dominated by a significant number of vendors that offer global navigation satellite systems technology solutions. The competition is tough among leading vendors on the basis of aspects such as quality, security and solutions. Some of the key players for commodity supply chain management solution market include Triple Point Technology, SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, JDA Software Group, Inc., Genpact, infor, Manhattan Associates, Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, IBM Corporation, and e2open
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Commodity Supply Chain Management Solution Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.