This Commodity Liners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Commodity Liners market.
Global Commodity Liners Market: Overview
Commodity liners are used for the transportation of agricultural products, chemicals, oil, and gas in bulk, and also for other soft, hard, and energy commodities. For commodity liners, manufacturers prefer FDA approved virgin grade polymer film. Woven materials are also used for the packaging of different types of commodities. Anti-static films are also available for commodity liners to maintain the electric discharge in the package. The commodity liners market is estimated to experience significant growth during the forecast period, as the protection of energy resources and food is an important factor in today’s world. Commodity liners made up of polyethylene and polypropylene are designed to allow the conversion of an ISO shipping container into a heavy or bulk transport system. The length of the material that is used in commodity liners must be adequate enough to allow extra material to be folded up around the goods in the specific container. The type of material to be used depends upon the product that is being transported, besides its various characteristics. Manufacturers in the commodity liners market are also providing custom liner solutions for consumer convenience. Commodity liners are used as a protective layer in containers, which prevents products from moisture and provides it with barrier properties.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Commodity Liners Market: Dynamics
The use of commodity liners for the storage and transportation of dry flowable products such as sand, fertilizers, and plastic granules is a key driver for the global market. Commodity liners are able to withstand temperatures ranging from -20? F to 180? F, which makes them suitable for different types of applications. The protection of goods from external elements is boosting the use of high barrier materials in liners, which can be provided by using multiple layers in the commodity liners. The commodity liners market is expected to witness substantial growth in the coming years, due to the change in the usage quantity of materials due to shifting preference towards recyclable packaging. Commodity liners are also used for the purpose of transporting products that essentially do not require small packaging units, and can be covered with liners.
Global Commodity Liners Market: Key Players
- Cesur Ambalaj Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- Powertex, Inc.
- AGRU Kunststofftechnik GmbH
- Nier Systems Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Solmax International, Inc.
- CDF Corporation
- Greif, Inc.
Global Commodity Liners Market: Regional Outlook
In the U.S., the Food & Drug Administration’s regulations are expected to negatively affect the commodity liners market. Packaged products should have packaging according to the commodity code. The commodity liners market is expected to have high competition in the Middle East & Africa, as manufacturers are looking for the expansion of their businesses in South Africa, owing to comparatively more opportunities in the country. The global commodity liners market is estimated to experience noticeable expansion in the near future, as the need for safe & secure packaging is increasing considerably. The regulations for plastic usage for food and agricultural products in emerging countries may also negatively affect the commodity liners market.
Global Commodity Liners Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers in the commodity liners market are providing a wide range of options in polymer materials as well as bio-based materials so as to maintain their foothold in the market. Some of the key trends observed in the global commodity liners market are enhancement in the conductivity properties as well as the barrier properties of the materials of the film by leading players.
Powertex Inc. is providing agricultural commodity liners that are designed to accommodate different types of loading systems such as conveyor belts, bulk throwers, belts, and other systems by using sewn woven polypropylene.
On the basis of region, the global commodity liners market has been segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- The Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The commodity liners market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The commodity liners market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Commodity Liners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Commodity Liners Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the global commodity liners market has been segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the global commodity liners market has been segmented as:
- Chemicals & Lubricants
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing commodity liners market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth commodity liners market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected commodity liners market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on commodity liners market performance
- Must-have information for commodity liners market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Commodity Liners Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Commodity Liners Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Commodity Liners Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Commodity Liners Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)