This Carton Liners market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Carton Liners market.
Packaging continues to play an important role in food processing industry where short shelf life of products stands amongst the most significant risks. While corrugated boxes continue to witness high demand from food processing industry, carton liners are garnering robust traction for additional security and relatively enhanced shelf life of the products. Apart from food & beverage industry, carton liners are used in numerous industries such as automotive, metal works, electrical& electronics, e-commerce, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and others.
Carton liners help maximize the reusability of cartons and boxes, in addition to ensuring high security of filled products. Strong growth in the demand for multi-depth and high impact corrugated boxes is expected to directly influence growth of the carton liners market. Key market players are targeted towards offering products for wide-ranging applications and sizes, in order to increase their profit margins.
Global Carton Liners Market: Dynamics
Greater emphasis on reusability of cartons and boxes is expected to push the demand for carton liners during the forecast period (2019-2029). Rising intolerance for plastic use has been compelling manufacturers to shift their focus away from plastic carton liners and leverage eco-friendly materials. These factors are playing significant role in manufacturers’ decisions to introduce bio-degradable plastics for carton liners. In recent times, companies such as Sancell and Plascon have launched their new line of bio-degradable carton liners, catering to newer demands and trends.
Carton liners are gaining increasing momentum in packaging of metal and related products. Moreover, rust protection role of VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors) carton liners is accounting for greater gains in the market. With significant advances in packaging technologies, key market players are focusing on production of intelligent carton liners featuring Modified Interactive Packaging (MIP) system, especially for food packaging. These products help extend shelf life of products by minimizing condensation and inhibiting the development of micro-organisms, which cause decay. These aspects came into play with NatureWorxPkg’s Fresh n' Smart™ carton liners which help reduce food and packaging waste, in addition to increasing revenue potential of the carton liners market.
In order to tap diverse applications of carton liners, manufacturers are focusing on increasing the production of industrial carton liners for corrugated open-head drums and intermediate bulk container (IBC) that comply with international and government standards.
Global Carton Liners Market: Geographical Outlook
Growth prospects of the carton liners market are high in Asia Pacific, primarily owing to increased use of cartons in packaging and shipments. China is expected to remain at the forefront of the Asia Pacific’s carton liners market. High growth opportunities are also expected in India and ASEAN countries, with steady growth of trade activities and increasing number of local market players in the region.
An embrace of R&D is underway in the carton liners market to leverage bioplastics and other eco-friendly materials to address mounting concerns over plastic pollution across the globe. Strong presence of innovative companies in developed regions will continue to impact the growth of the carton liners market.
Global Carton Liners Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global carton liners market are as follows:
- Encore Poly
- Insulated Products Corporation
- Plascon Group
- Alpine Packaging, Inc.
- Heritage Packaging
- American Plastics Company
- Protective Lining Corp.
- Prior Packaging
- Chantler Packages
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on carton liners market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Carton Liners Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Carton Liners Market: Segmentation
The global carton liners market has been segmented into material, application, and end-use industries.
On the basis of material, the carton liners market has been segmented into:
- Aluminum Foil
On the basis of application, the carton liners has been segmented into:
- VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitors)
- Thermal Protection
- Static Shielding / ESD Protection
- Moisture and Oxygen Barrier
On the basis of end-use industry, the carton liners market has been segmented into:
- Food Industry
- Metal Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Building & Construction Industry
- Chemical & Fertilizers Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Others (Publications & Textiles)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Carton Liners Market
- Competitive landscape for Carton Liners Market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Carton Liners Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Carton Liners Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Carton Liners Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Carton Liners Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)