This Egg Carton market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Egg Carton market.
Egg cartons made of plastic or paperboard materials provide vital packaging solution for storage and transportation of eggs. Eggs require an extremely secure packaging solution due to the delicate and porous nature of egg shells. Egg cartons market have wide applications due to the booming demand for poultry products. An important factor that affects the growth of poultry products is the requirement of safety in storing and distribution of eggs. With the use of new technology and tools, the quality and safety of eggs can be maintained through shock and stress absorbing packaging systems. Egg cartons are broadly used across the globe for packaging of eggs.
Egg cartons are characterized by dimpled foams that accommodate individual eggs. This dimpled foam also helps protect eggs by absorbing the stress or shock exerted during transportation. Generally, plastic such as polystyrene form or recycled paper is used for manufacturing egg carton.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Egg Cartons Market: Drivers and Restrains
Over the past few years, egg cartons market has been one of the fastest growing markets supplying packaging solution to the global food & beverages industry. The primary driver in global egg carton packaging market is the convenience in carrying and transporting of eggs. Egg carton manufacturers also implement various innovative ideas for the safe transportation of eggs. Also, egg cartons made of paper are recyclable in nature and thus become a very cost effective solution for the storage of eggs. All such factors fuel up to the growth of global egg cartons market. However, on the other hand, due to stiff competition in the manufacturers of plastic egg cartons and the dynamic change in the cost of raw materials that is required in manufacturing egg cartons, the market for egg cartons has suffered restricted growth.
Global Egg Cartons Market: Segmentation
Global egg cartons market can be segmented on various parameters as follows.
Global Egg Cartons Market: Segmentation Overview
Egg cartons made of recyclable paper is generally used as they form a cheap source of egg storage whereas, plastic egg cartons can be utilized as an airtight and sturdy source of egg transportation to transport eggs on longer routes. Egg cartons having 12 egg size dimples are standard egg cartons and are usually used in markets.
Global Egg Cartons Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global egg cartons market is segmented into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). Asia-Pacific region has more than 50% of the world population and eggs form a significant part of their daily diet. Thus, Asia-pacific region is expected to show a healthy growth rate and will dominate the global egg carton market over the forecast period. North America and Europe regions are good at providing infrastructure required for the storage of foods and beverages industry, and eggs are an inseparable part of their diet. Thus this region is expected to show a blistering growth in the global egg cartons market. Middle-East and Africa owing to its large population, consumes eggs as their primary diet and thus bags significant share in global egg cartons market. Overall, global egg cartons market is expected to show a considerable growth rate over the forecast period of 2017-2027.
Global Egg Cartons Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent manufacturers of egg cartons available across the globe are Dispak UK, DFM Packaging Solutions, MyPak Packaging, EP Europack, Sanovo Technology Group, Ovotherm International Handels GmbH, Primapack SAE.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Egg Carton Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the material used, global egg cartons market can be segmented as
- Plastic egg cartons
- Polystyrene foam
- Clear plastic
- Paper egg cartons
- Recycled paper
- Molded pulp
Based on the number of eggs to be stored, global egg carton market can be segmented as
- 3 egg carton
- 6 egg carton
- 12 egg carton
- 24 egg carton
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Egg Carton Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Egg Carton Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Egg Carton Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Egg Carton Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)